Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframe Would Be The Most Powerful On Paper?

nekros___shadows_of_the_dead_by_rotaken-

Whispers

wish we had scythes like that ingame, the ones we have should have been called Kamas.

on Topic, Either Ash for being an assassin and countless super hero fights that proofs that speed beats strength and even Dimension traveling (limbo's rift is time limited) and Ember, burns everything to Ash.... see what I did there? I'll show myself out

wish we had scythes like that ingame, the ones we have should have been called Kamas.

on Topic, Either Ash for being an assassin and countless super hero fights that proofs that speed beats strength and even Dimension traveling (limbo's rift is time limited) and Ember, burns everything to Ash.... see what I did there? I'll show myself out

*holds open door*

I think Mods and play-style can make any frame formidable. For example, Oberon is okay solo but excellent for teams with his support based moves while Loki is excellent for stealth based play-styles and gameplay.

Yeah, but we're talking about straight up on paper.

On topic: I think Chroma would win, being able to control all 4 elements seems pretty good.

I think ember. Like even if I used ash with blade storm you'd still gave little pieces left. Fire will just burn the paper away and is therefor most effective om paper.

The matter in the paper would still exist as particles of ash and gasses. Nova's antimatter would completely destroy the matter. The paper wouldn't exist at all.

If you're talking about just straight up reading the stats and then comparing them to others in a FFA then Trinity.

If you're talking about the flavor text(Nova being actually Antimatter instead of just a slow, bonus damage, and blast damage upon exploding) then Trinity.

It is a Bias answer but looking at Trinity's powers...she can sustain herself while all the other warframe slowly kill themselves by trying to hurt her. Your flavor text is invalid when it is redirected straight back at you.

Well yeah Nova and Limbo would be gods.But Volt is a good option too.I know it may sound weird but if you think of it is not.When gas ( including air ) is heated to extremely high temperatures it turns into plasma and a way to do that is trough electricity.So Volt could turn the atmosphere of a planet to heated plasma and that's sounds as badass as it is.Ember won't be able to do it since she burns air and does not heat it.

Rhino stomps so hard he stops time. TIME.

Depending on how cold Frost can make something, and how much range, he could counter Nova - possibly. To freeze something, he could possibly slow and/or stop molecular movement.

Volt controls electricity - imagine him causing atoms to discharge electrons from the outer layers. The results could be catastrophic.

...I'll try to think about the others. lol

Edited by CombatPastor

Depending on how cold Frost can make something, and how much range, he could counter Nova - possibly. To freeze something, he could possibly slow and/or stop molecular movement.

Volt controls electricity - imagine him causing atoms to discharge electrons from the outer layers. The results could be catastrophic.

Use electricity to break the bonds between water molecules, you got yourself small pockets of hydrogen gasses ready to blow.

Depending on the level of control over electricity even nova would struggle against volt.^^