Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Animation Of Nezha's Warding Halo Is Too...stu....simple

climatiseur

Just a circle around him? It looks like a hula hoop.

Can we have the option to choose whether to use the standard animation or this hula hoop?

Or, you could change it nicer, eg, just make the ring on his back Glow when Warding Halo is on. Something like that.

Thanks! 

yay cosmetic nerfs because people cant handle their bloom. just as bad as HoM nerf because of toasters when did humanity start designing its progression around circumventing darwinism?

Because obviously there's a solid correlation between somebody's computer quality and their competency as a player.

I haven't seen either version of Warding Halo since my Nezha is still in progress, but I doubt we've seen the final iteration of the visuals. They tend to undergo a lot of tweaks, and now that DE's returning from the holiday they'll probably mess around with it to find a good sweet spot.

First of all. You're wrong.

Particle quality in the settings must be medium or high for the Halo to spin.

yay cosmetic nerfs because people cant handle their bloom. just as bad as HoM nerf because of toasters when did humanity start designing its progression around circumventing darwinism?

People were sending reports of getting motion sickness from the spin. Which is bad.

Can we have the option to choose whether to use the standard animation or this hula hoop?

Or, you could change it nicer, eg, just make the ring on his back Glow when Warding Halo is on. Something like that.

Thanks! 

Very well said and constructive.

First time i see a topic about nezha ring modification that is actualy constructive.

Its a fresh start if you know what i mean "climatiseur" !

Edited by trunks013

Thanks! 

If you can set your particle quality to medium or high the ring still rotates.

I tested it out yesterday and with a high particle quality it rotated just as before but looked a bit smaller...which is an improvement IMO because now I can actually see the middle of my screen while using it.

People were sending reports of getting motion sickness from the spin. Which is bad.

The solution to that is to first understand how motion sicknes comes into existance the real way to handle that is to remove the wobble and make it spin on a single axis at a single speed to make ot consistant and constant

Or better to ask, "since when did companies make changes to their products in order to make it accessible to as many people as possible? The answer to that question? Since always. DE isn't interested in furthering darwinian evolution. They are interested in ensuring as many people as possible, whether they have problem with bright lights or motion sickness, are capable of using their product. In the end it means more money in the hands of the company. 

Remember the blinding flashes from the original bursas? It sent someone to the hospital who was normally able to play Warframe fine. DE changed that and this very fast not so much because of lawsuits, as there is probably some line in the game somewhere that says something about beware of graphics/etc. But, because it means less people playing the game if the graphics are too much for some people. And less people playing equals less money for them. They are a business. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

Thanks for all the replies and pointed out that I could actually change it.

However I think binding it with particle quality is still a minor problem....coz I set it lower for a reason. If I could still change it back to spinning in low quality that would be great!

Gonna get Warned by this, but I have to say it.

You're an A**hole.

And the whole point of society is that evolution is no longuer necessary to ensure survival and dignity to the members of our species. Because, lets face it: evolution is cruel, and there is no point in having to deal with it if you can ensure everyones survival.

So, to answer your question: ever since tribes were created.

If you cant accept that, leave to the woods. There, darwinism has to works. And you wont survive long.

Edited by tnccs215

I'd rather have a hulahoop than projectile vomit while playing thank you very much.

you could have the original animation if the developers did a google search on "what causes motion sickness" its very easy to remove your discomfort while still leaving the rotation of the ring on all you need to do is stabilize it the motion sickness is being caused by the wobble as it tracks your frames center. not the spin.