Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why No Headshot Only Sorties ?

Valkyrion

After looking at the last devstream, and seeing Rebecca and Megan commentating and laughing at mogamu who is doing a headshot only challenge, makes me question why isn't there a headshot only challenge?

As for me all the sorties condition are a joke, and can be easily countered. But headshot only is i think a real test of what a "hard mission" should be like. Now i know some enemies can't be headshotted or some weapons like launchers can't get a headshot, but the hitbox is still there to add.

Maybe the Devs or community are too noob to do headshots and prefer the spam type?

I guess i'm right the community are full of noobs

ZGnzBCI.gif

Lemme borrow your gif

Because rollers, moas, ospreys, infested in general, etc, etc either don't exactly have heads or aren't exactly as "easy" to hit as common grineer/crewmen heads.

Noob spotted, i can get headshot with all infested and corpus except giant bosses. Only rollers can't.

sorties are supposed to be hard, not impossible

What's so hard to run an excal or mirage, make everybody stay still and headshot them?

I guess i'm right the community are full of noobs

Lemme borrow your gif

Noob spotted, i can get headshot with all infested and corpus except giant bosses. Only rollers can't.

What's so hard to run an excal or mirage, make everybody stay still and headshot them?

forcing everyone to play exactly like you want to is narcissistic and ludicrous in the extreme 

forcing everyone to play exactly like you want to is narcissistic and ludicrous in the extreme 

Oh look, someone who totally doesn't understand what i'm talking about. Am i forcing everyone if its just a mission that needs MR rank 4 and rank 30 warframe?  There's a quit button and Alt+F4 anytime anyway.

Please remember to heed the Code of Conduct when posting to the forums, particularly rule 1

"1) R E S P E C T – Let’s respect each-other and have fun. Respecting people means not insulting anyone’s race, religion, sexual orientation, skill-level or any other possible way to make someone feel uncomfortable in the Warframe community."

Locking.