Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Getting Boring. What To Do?

Valkyrion

Question

When you just accomplished the hardest thing in the game and you feel like "done" and quit the game but don't wanna. The thing is i don't have anything else to do that is interesting. Any crazy suggestions?

I've done like max firerate prisma grakata

t4 survival with no mods on WF or weapon.
and many others

eventually there's nothing to spend my time in warframe if you're already the best, which in most games there's like an addicting game mode that makes people want to play, but warframe only has wyrmius and happy zephyr but that's on the more annoying side.

And no suggesting of crazy grind or farms cause obvious reasons.

Go obtain the Elytron archwing ^^

NO! NO! NO!

DO NOT DO THIS.

It took me like half a goddamn year!

I've got it now built and ready for leveling. But I'd rather shove Bamboo under my nails!

As for OP. Quit. Come back when a big update arrives.

if you're already the best

Hate to break it to ya sport.
I am the best.

The talking moon rock told me so.

Edited by Ziegrif

Play less hours, I mean-

there's nothing to spend my time in warframe if you're already the best,

WHOA!! Calm down there big boy.
When you get your name on the conclave leader boards then you can make that claim.

Seriously though you should binge game a little less, then maybe you wouldn't burn yourself out so fast.

Edited by xFrostKnightx

Play/Buy Skyrim, or Fallout 4.

Both of them games will get you hooked for a long time.

Several hundred hours in Skyrim and the furthest I've reached is the first encounter with Alduin .. :/

Hunter and wild life mods don't help my progression. :3

Edited by Kenboushou

Things I do when I get bored:

- Play about on my warframes looks.

- Experiment with different mods on warframes and weapons.

- Farm for other archwings.

- Help new players on Mercury and Earth.

- Make some plat at trading.

Edited by Ibro156

Is the Electron Archwing really that rare? I didn't know, instead I'm trying to get parts like fluctus, velocitus that all seem so elusive to me..

The Electron Archwing is indeed extremely rare. So far i've never heard anyone owning this because of it's rarity. Including myself.

But the Elytron Archwing...well....let's say it's a pain in the butt to farm because it's archwing. You will probably get the same results as farming your archwing weapons.

That makes me wonder... Is Elytron so hard to get? I bought mine with platinum on a whim without looking how hard it would be to work for it.
I usually go back to Skyrim or FO4 or PS2... Or even TorchLight2. I also bought Lovers In A Dangerous Space recently and am absolutely enjoying it. ;P Or even Long Live the Princess >:P Portal 2 is always nice to go back to after a really long while. Just throwing ideas at you. Some TellTale games are also a great distraction, try Wolf Among Us or Game Of Thrones. The BorderLands one was also nice. What else... There's always DiRT 3/Rally.

Edit : I get the same problem with WF too, there are those rather unpleasant periods during which you're done with all the weapons and Frames you like, there are no friends to help, and there is simply no Meta. But yeah, read above, because honestly there's nothing else to do IMHO.

Edited by Kunavi

I hate the elytron grind so much. The only saving grace is you get somewhat decent core farming in at the same time because rotation A can have R5 packs and B can have a single normal core. The problem is people seem to think this mission is a great place to level archwings, and destroy the team by needing endless rezing.

Or you get to rotation B and people BAIL before the most important rotation C.

Or you FINALLY get a group to stay until C...get super excited!!!!!! Then BAM you get a T4 key for the reward!@# WTH is that...a T4 key when all of the good stuff is in this rotation. Boggles my mind and infuriates me, the rotation table is already huge.

I've had all parts but the wings for almost 2 months now. I religiously force myself to do 3-5 caelus a night to round 4 and it refuses to drop. Yes, its an obnoxious grind that they are hoping you just throw money at instead.