Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Top 5 Endgame Warframes

Noifurz

1) Trinity (Survival/ One-Man-Army Build)
-Solo Sortie/ Direct confrontation type

2) Trinity (Blessing Build)

-Solo Sortie/ Direct confrontation type

3) Mirage (Hall of Mirror/ duration build)

Tonkor Firing Squad.

4) Excalibur (Exalted Blade)

"Untouchable" with EB active.

5) Vauban (Vortex)

Edited by Ada_Wong_SG

On 3/29/2016 at 4:04 PM, kilerskull said:

How is ember late game? Her world on fire does not kill high level enemies. So what powers or tactic makes her late game?

Firequake Augment puts everything in WoF area on there butts and on fire. It's fairly low cost and sustainable. With Accelerant it can hit pretty hard on even late game enemies. Especially if your running a 4 corrosive group.  Accelerant itself is a good area stun tool as well. It's spamable and fairly cheap can keep enemies stun locked. Not to mention it can give like 747.5% if maximized damage buff on heat.  With Fireball frenzy you can give your allies 100% fire damage to there weapons for 40 seconds on a maxed rank. Even if you don't maximize Accelerant with modest power str modding you can get it to like 300% fairly easily.

As for my 5?

1. Ember

2. Trinity

3. Valkyr

4. Nova

5. Nyx

Edited by Andaius

Im pretty new to this game but this far.

1. Mirage. With blind build (range, effiency) and Hall of Mirrors(duration strenght) it's very versatile frame.

2. Loki. Insisibility, duh.

Those 2 are my most favourite.

3. Nova

4. Mag

5. Rhino

Still experimenting with these but for end game purposes I think they are very good. (Mag + Augmented enemy shields = gg)

Mine:

- Trin

Bless you my fellow tenno!

- Loki

Loki master race (I mainly use him when I solo)

- Nova

Molecular prime is so useful

- Frost

I feel he's a must have on most teams especially in def and excav

- Zephy

My Main aside from trin, Turbulence 2 guud ^w^

• 1 month later...

1. Volt P

Good at everything, I personally reached 54 minutes in T4 by jumping and running around bombards. Or ragdoll enemies with Jat Kittag and jump in them while using Speed to and turn into a lawnmower.

2. Ivara

Hilarious to mow down multiple enemies with melee while being invisible.

3. Loki

Redeemer. Enough said

4. Valkyr

Mangle any enemy easily. I don't even carry primary or secondary weapons.

5. Hydroid

Just for the lol factor. Energy color pink and spam 4.

1. Rhino

2. Ash

3. Ivara

4.Vauban

5. Then probably the frames that everyone and their moms and grandmas use, loki, frost, mirage, nova, valkyr, trinity, excalibur, and etc, etc....I see them everywhere. >.>

1 hour ago, Demospam said:

1. Volt P

Good at everything, I personally reached 54 minutes in T4 by jumping and running around bombards. Or ragdoll enemies with Jat Kittag and jump in them while using Speed to and turn into a lawnmower.

2. Ivara

Hilarious to mow down multiple enemies with melee while being invisible.

3. Loki

Redeemer. Enough said

4. Valkyr

Mangle any enemy easily. I don't even carry primary or secondary weapons.

5. Hydroid

Just for the lol factor. Energy color pink and spam 4.

That necro doh.

If by "endgame frames" you mean frames that take some very specific mods that you will only get later on in the game and/or some more-than-basic understanding of the game's mechanics and nuances of gameplay in order to excel...

I say Wukong for requiring certain very specific mods, both in the frame and in the melee weapon to do optimally, such as Life Strike, Rage, Spoiled Strike, Transient Fortitude, and so on, as well as being a rewarding frame for playing with combos and managing energy; and Loki (and Loki Prime) for the mods you'll need and for requiring a degree of ability with stealth and coaction.

1. Excalibur

The radial blind bow and redeemer combo

2. Nova Prime

Molecular Prime's a lifesaver and AMD is a high damage skill

3. Loki Prime

My 1st prime and one of my most favorite frames #LokiMasterRace

4. Frost Prime

The ultimate camper and tank and lifesaver

5. Saryn Prrime

Spreading cancer like no tomorrow

Honorable Mentions

Nyx Prime

Rhino Prime

Nekros

(btw i didn't mean for this list to seem like the best end game frames for me. I use them all equally and there is no order to who I use best for end game if that makes sense)

On May 5, 2016 at 2:44 PM, Fortyforty said:

any warframe can be endgame, yes even hooveron, booben, excaltibur, nezha, froster, nyx as long as it isnt sortie hyper bumped hard sortie

This ^ also it depends on the mission really and what your team is ..4 lokis in spy can always be great , 4 frosts in spy however can be annoying But 4 frosts in defense is great and 4 lokis in defense would be annoying depending on weapons of course .

mirage, nyx, mag, trinity, nova, couple others are loved for the powers they can use to help others like blind.shield,Slova,Ev trinity but then there's Frost and others like him who ppl look for for his snow globe and others are looked for for a specific power while warframes like Rhinos can be for surviving and reviving others plus minor crowd control or boost (Nezha can do this as well plus speed).

On 5/5/2016 at 11:44 AM, Fortyforty said:

any warframe can be endgame, yes even hooveron, booben, excaltibur, nezha, froster, nyx as long as it isnt sortie hyper bumped hard sortie

Booben makes perfect sense for late game when it comes to defending Objectives from melee units or reviving allies easily by disrupting hordes of enemies.

Nezha is kind of iffy when it comes to his uses late game, as he's just essentially a speedy Rhino, yet he can shut down a room of tough enemies for quite a while.

As for Broberon, he's essentially a really cruddy version of other CC frames with semi-decent healing. Oberon can be used in late game, but as to why you would use him aside from his Smite Infusion mod is beyond me.

Excalibur, Nyx and Frost are easily great frames for Late Game. Excalibur kills everything or blinds everything, Frost CC's everything to oblivion and Nyx is the definition of a enemy-confuser Warframe (yet Loki does her job better).

1. Loki Prime - High Sprint Speed. Plain Utility

2. Volt Prime - Speed run and Shields + Rediculously high energy

3. Ivara - Infinite Invisibility with right mods

4. Saryn Prime - Nuke with 4th

5. Frost Prime - Amazing for any defense missions or excavation