Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wrong Face In Transmissions (and other Operator appearance bugs)

Katinka

8 minutes ago, Sajmonaki said:

Only half a year. Maybe problem is that on Devbuild there isn't any problem with that? 

That may be true, but the most humorous thing is that i've seen this bug in Prime Time or DevStream with Rebecca's operator. But of course you need to watch for it to happen and i doubt that in the heat of battle many would give operator a second glance.

9 minutes ago, Genitive said:

I propose for this thread to hold info about known operator bugs. So far we have:

- faces changing in transmissions

- wrong colors while using active focus

- random appearance resets

- suit clipping

By wrong colours do you mean Suit using Warframe (or possibly Warframe accessory?) colours if client & Operator skin colour using eye colour if client?  I'm still getting both those and with the new hair colour issues she looks nothing like my chosen appearance!

Edit: Thread title changed to include other Operator appearance bugs.

Edited by Katinka

15 minutes ago, Katinka said:

By wrong colours do you mean Suit using Warframe (or possibly Warframe accessory?) colours if client & Operator skin colour using eye colour if client?  I'm still getting both those and with the new hair colour issues she looks nothing like my chosen appearance!

Edit: Thread title changed to include other Operator appearance bugs.

All of them.

And I forgot to add not being able to take things, like the hood, off the suit.

Considering we're getting more operator stuff these bugs are pretty annoying.

On 6/12/2016 at 6:06 PM, Genitive said:

I propose for this thread to hold info about known operator bugs. So far we have:

- faces changing in transmissions

- wrong colors while using active focus

- random appearance resets

- suit clipping

btw my operator always reset the aparance, this the third time what happens

OK. I've encountered a problem that's been persistent everyday since the new operator cosmetics been introduced. Every day when the servers restart my operator's appearance is restored to default(like the version that you would get on standard male operators if you were to change nothing). Like I said It's been persistent and all I have to do to recreate the bug is to wait for servers to restart.

21 hours ago, yamid09655 said:

btw my operator always reset the aparance, this the third time what happens

For me it happens only if i use Profile->Logout. If i just quit Warframe and start it again the appearance behaves normally.

Edited by Enemaro

2 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The team has let me know the mid-mission transmission appearance issue will be fixed in a future Update. Thanks for your patience!

And how about every day Operator appeareance reset ?

51 minutes ago, Demonfr34k said:

Anyone also have an issue with Operator suits using warframe colours rather their own set aside colour palattes? (when using focus)

Yes.  I get this pretty much every time I'm client (along with skin tone changing to eye colour, in my case green).

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The team has let me know the mid-mission transmission appearance issue will be fixed in a future Update. Thanks for your patience!

Yay!  Thank you for letting us know!

1 minute ago, Katinka said:

Yes.  I get this pretty much every time I'm client (along with skin tone changing to eye colour, in my case green).

Yay!  Thank you for letting us know!

For me I get a dark blue skin colour. I never asked to become a Na'vi xD

Edited by Demonfr34k

On 22.6.2016 at 6:03 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Nice to hear that you guys work on it but seriously thats an old bug and the fixing comes very late.You pay for the appereance,choose your stuff and then you see the whole time a monster in the ingame window.Sometimes your operator got resetted and you have to make all the stuff again.

I wasted so much time on this bug with deinstalling,reinstalling couple of times.Googling and try to fix it by myself that a earlier communication would have been better.

Edited by K0bra

• 2 weeks later...