The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Know The Drop Chance Of Vengeful Revenant?

(XBOX)BEHOLDEN64

Question

It's too high. I found the stance 5 times now since release. Vengeful Revenant seriously needs a lower drop rate so it's harder to farm. I'm seriously drowning in platinum...!

just kidding ;)

the drop chance is too low and i have never found it in all my weeks of farming :,(

Most enemies have a 2.01% chance of dropping a mod.

If a Conculyst drops a mod, there is an 8.33% chance of it being rare.

If a Conculyst drops a rare mod, there is a 20% chance of it being Vengeful Revenant.

2.01% * 8.33% * 20% = 0.03% of a Conculyst dropping Vengeful Revenant.

Good math, the only mistake are those 20%. Rare mods are not equally waited.

Good math, the only mistake are those 20%. Rare mods are not equally waited.

All rewards of equal rarity within a single pool share an equal drop chance.

Since Conculysts have 5 potential rare mod drops (and I just double checked, it is 5, and they don't drop Fusion Cores), the chance is 20% for each.

I want one to sell. People are paying absurd amounts for a mod thats worse then crimson dervish at a 10th of the price!

If you get this to drop, sell it immediately then get another during the next event.

If a Conculyst drops a rare mod, there is a 20% chance of it being Vengeful Revenant.

Not entirely accurate. I'm not sure where you got some of those numbers from.

Enemies have a 2.5% (1/40) chance of dropping a mod.

Conculysts have no common mods in their drop table, so there is a 10% (1/10) chance of a mod drop being rare.

There are 5 rare mods in the Conculyst's drop table, so there is a 20% (1/5) chance of a rare mod drop being Vengeful Revenant.

This comes out to a 0.05% (1/2000) chance of a Conculyst dropping Vengeful Revenant.

Numbers from here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Twilight053/Mod_Percentage_Drop_Rate

Edited by Inarticulate

The wiki is incorrect in this matter. That said, in the comments at the bottom, Twilight053 says he is speaking with Void_Glitch (one of the leading dataminers) about fixing his information.

The ratios for everything in the game come down to 151:44:4 (out of 199), omitting any pools which are not used. In cases with common, uncommon and rare drops, this gives, or 75.88%:22.11%:2.01%. This applies to almost everything, from Void mission rewards to mod drops, as being discussed here.

The source is from several other players datamining. I will not post links to the specific datamines on these forums.

Enemies have a 2.01% chance of dropping a mod, that's 4/199, with common and uncommon drops being a mix of ammo, resources, and nothing.

Conculysts have no common mods in their drop table, so it's 44:4, giving 4/48, 1/12, 8.33% chance of a rare mod.

5 rare mods, 1/5, 20% each. That bit is pretty simple.

4/199 * 1/12 * 1/5 = 4/11940 = 1/2985 = 0.0335% chance of a Vengeful Revenant drop.

Edited by Kthal

Could u be so kind and explain me from where u got the percentages and from what are chances calculated, i ´m realy bad in math, many thx

Could u be so kind and explain me from where u got the percentages and from what are chances calculated, i ´m realy bad in math, many thx

Sourced from datamines:

Common:uncommon:rare probabilities are 151:44:4 (total 199)

Common:uncommon is 151:44 (total 195)

Common:rare is 151:4 (total 155)

Uncommon:rare is 44:4 (total 48) [conjecture - based on the above three know situations]

4/199 = 2.01%

4/48 = 8.33%

1/5 = 20%

The ratios for everything in the game come down to 151:44:4 (out of 199), omitting any pools which are not used. In cases with common, uncommon and rare drops, this gives, or 75.88%:22.11%:2.01%. This applies to almost everything, from Void mission rewards to mod drops, as being discussed here.

The source is from several other players datamining. I will not post links to the specific datamines on these forums.

Enemies have a 2.01% chance of dropping a mod, that's 4/199, with common and uncommon drops being a mix of ammo, resources, and nothing.

Conculysts have no common mods in their drop table, so it's 44:4, giving 4/48, 1/12, 8.33% chance of a rare mod.

5 rare mods, 1/5, 20% each. That bit is pretty simple.

4/199 * 1/12 * 1/5 = 4/11940 = 1/2985 = 0.0335% chance of a Vengeful Revenant drop.

I guess the same as the other rare stance. For maximum farming. Get a squad with Nekros & a Pilf Swarm Hydroid. Use Ivara to "pickpocket" him. Then use Pilf Swarm Hydroid ult on it (get its health low thou) then Nekros Desecrate when he dies. So you have 3 chances of getting it every time you encounter it.

4 chances including the normal drop lol

Btw I don't think that Ivara can pick pocket them last time I checked...

I know. But Crimson Dervish outperforms it still.

I managed to get it while being ignorant that Oculysts even dropped it (cruel I know). But from what I can tell, Vengeful Revenant effectively makes a Sword a DPS/crowd control weapon albeit with a shorter reach. Crimson Dervish's combos are powerful but Burst damage since they are slower to make contact. 

Which is more useful in a Sortie? That depends on your priorities. Everyone wants to throw a big rock at a lvl 100 enemy and try to out-bullet-sponge them but in my experience utility scales much better than raw damage. True, you can get that finisher animation if you stagger a target with one combo but with all but the standard Vengeful Revenant combos you can ragdoll/slam multiple enemies within range and perform a ground finisher just as well and kick them while they are down for good measure. While one can argue that VR won't be able to one shot said lvl 100 enemies, it is already designed with a built-in backup plan to either capitalize at an advantage or sip away and regroup so that it's wielder can live to fight another day.