The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe - When Will Trinity Prime Access End?

Circle_of_Psi

Question

So whats going on DE?, alot of people are starting to notice, we're running out of boosters and such, and Trin Prime is over 101Days, Syarn Prime is delayed and quite overdue.

Any news whuold be nice, this time around, as this is getting quite horrendous, and we need our boosters!, people are starting to panic and getting very disspointed (AKA: Salty)

But also, what are your hopes for Syarn Prime fokes?

Share your thoughts below!

23 answers to this question

"OH NO! MY BOOSTER'S ARE GONE!? WHATEVER SHALL I DO!?"

You can relax, mr. affinity demon. Prime Accesses seem to switch out around the .5 of each major update (Or at least, that's how it looks from my observations) And if it's later, oh freaking well.

*EDIT* I mean for Frost's sake people, DE is still getting back from the holidays, give them some time to switch back into full work mode

Edited by Dalimir

If you want a response from DE don't ask on the weekends.

Ash Prime = 84 days

Volt Prime=98 days

Nova Prime=91 days

Nyx Prime=77 days

Loki Prime=97 days

Rhino Prime=91 days

Ember Prime=97 days

Do with this information what you want but it is pretty clear that there is no set timeframe.

Edited by xRufus7x

It's simple, as long as they see money is flowing in from selling Trinity PA, they will keep it available. The new kids on the block don't even care about non-Primes anymore and shoot straight to Energy Vampires. DE is devouring these new kids faster than the Infested can say "Clem!". >.<

=)

DE is constantly working on new content, and Saryn Prime Access has never been given an official release date. They probably haven't compiled what all they want to prime along with her. Accessories aren't easy to design, ecspecially when you want them to be unique from the other prime access packs released in the past. Plus, they're also working on a stable update build to send to cert so console players get NeZha, Destreza, and all the other goodies that PC has had for a while now

Edited by (PS4)AirJordan73

Trinity Prime still being in PA is "horrendous"? Can you explain your choosing of this word in this context?

As I see it DE has never set a schedule, nothing related to this is broken, and no promises or guarantees are being violated.

You simply want them to sell you something they haven't yet put up for sale. What's so horrendous about that?

I can understand how the OP and the people who disagree feel.

I've been playing warframe for almost 2 years now I think and haven't bought a PA or accessories pack yet. I decided, with it being widely accepted that Saryn is next, to finally buy it so I am honestly disappointed that we haven't heard anything. Mostly because at the end of the last Dev Stream they told us to stay tuned (to the news) for updates on Prime Access and haven't said anything since.

At the same time I definitely don't want them to rush it because Saryn is a top 3 frame with me. Trinity's design was amazing and I want them to put that caliber of design into Saryn. I also love her rework and have a lot of fun with my spore build until I get into later round T3's/T4's and it starts to break the game. I'm hoping that, if it is "delayed", that it is because they are trying to fix this issue before she is released. I'm a console peasant but from what I've seen she breaks the game on both console and PC.

If you want a response from DE don't ask on the weekends.

Ash Prime = 84 days

Volt Prime=98 days

Nova Prime=91 days

Nyx Prime=77 days

Loki Prime=97 days

Rhino Prime=91 days

Ember Prime=97 days

Do with this information what you want but it is pretty clear that there is no set timeframe.

Dang... *claps*  Thanks for this.

Theory: Saryn prime is probably in the next console update so they can't announce yet because if the console update fails certification then it won't get released on time on all three platforms. So if console 18.3.0 passes certification on xbox and ps4 then on that same day they will probably start last week of rhino and show teaser

Theory: Saryn prime is probably in the next console update so they can't announce yet because if the console update fails certification then it won't get released on time on all three platforms. So if console 18.3.0 passes certification on xbox and ps4 then on that same day they will probably start last week of rhino and show teaser

Prime access isn't tied to updates, alot of the time it's stuff already hidden in builds, and they unlock when it's ready