Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Mesa Peace Maker Build Still Viable ?

SirSipLip

Question

17 answers to this question

It looks ok, but I don't focus on range, the reason for high duration and around 150% eff is that duration and eff keep peacemaker post at lowest possible and high duration means longer shattersheild(Which needs 130% str to reach 95% damage reduction) and the lasso ability going which are important. The range basically affects the lasso range and the peacemaker aiming reticle but doesn't do that much imo, and the smaller the peacemaker ring the fast you can get damage bonuses from it Edited by (XB1)Master4733

It looks ok, but I don't focus on range, the reason for high duration and around 150% eff is that duration and eff keep peacemaker post at lowest possible and high duration means longer shattersheild(Which needs 130% str to reach 95% damage reduction) and the lasso ability going which are important. The range basically affects the lasso range and the peacemaker aiming reticle but doesn't do that much imo, and the smaller the peacemaker ring the fast you can get damage bonuses from it

What about this ?

https://gyazo.com/95b68c54cf57b370ace79a8989ee1b5a

DCrdvAO.jpg

This is what I'm using for PM, damage starts falling off around lvl 80-100, less noticable against infested/corpus or with 4 CPs; coaction can be swapped for Rage. Energy drain is almost at the cap, would take another duration mod to reach the cap, not worth the ~0.2 energy/sec imo.
Viable? Depends what you mean by viable. Fun? Hell yes.

Range is very annoying to build for ad I agree that duration and efficiency is the most key. But I have to say I do like being able to jam the weapons of all high level Bombards in a room with the lasso.

It's a matter of preference really, however most people agree a strictly pm build isn't viable

DCrdvAO.jpg

This is what I'm using for PM, damage starts falling off around lvl 80-100, less noticable against infested/corpus or with 4 CPs; coaction can be swapped for Rage. Energy drain is almost at the cap, would take another duration mod to reach the cap, not worth the ~0.2 energy/sec imo.

Viable? Depends what you mean by viable. Fun? Hell yes.

That looks like a really good build.  I'm going to have to steal that loadout once I can get my hands on some primed mods.  Love that you added 4 formas'  to it.  Some people have told me that adding formas to warframes is not really necessary, but I think we both disagree.  Thanks for posting.