The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rate My Glaxion Build Please

(PSN)Momodo_King_Gash

Question

9 answers to this question

I'm not too sure about your build, looks solid but I am interested to hear how this interesting weapon holds his own in lategame. Share some experiences /problems etc plse.

It's hilarious no matter what combo you put on it. Not exactly the best at killing stuff (and has terrible ammo efficiency) but certainly is fun to use.

Orokin Catalyst*

I haven't really invested in mine, but I find the Glaxion's slowing effects are super useful for Capture missions. it's not really something I'd bring to content over level 35 though, it's ammo Efficiency is poor and it's damage too low.

one mod I would recommend though is Combustion Beam. every beam weapon is better with this mod, especially a Status one like the Glaxion.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

Its a great weapon but it can burn out more ammo in 10 seconds than most guns do in an hour.   You may need mutation if you fight higher end stuff.

Theres a mod that increases range for beam weapons.  Its useful sometimes.

Shred / punch thru is handy.   I don't recall ... at one point the frozen guys were in the way taking hits and you needed punch thru to function, but I think that was changed? 

Generally go full damage until you need to do something about the ammo issue, and at some point, the ammo issue makes it unplayable.