The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Just Happened !

(PSN)thehoocodfather

Question

I was doing the defence mission for the PS4 sortie.

Corpus. Radiation damage modifier. 

Everything was going fine then BOOM !

Everyone went down - a reddish orange pulse appeared above the  pod and pulsed across the map and everyone under it just dropped in an instant.

Later on it happened again, but this time an Ash prime was doing a bladestorm and instead of killing the enemy, the bladestorm animation hit me, dropped me and left me needing a revive on the floor.

Now obviously this was something to do with a radiation proc of some kind, but any idea what ?

Can a bladestorm in a radiation modifier sortie kill its own team mates ?

16 answers to this question

Radiation proc allows a player to damage and kill other players.  You can use your powers, weapons, and companions will damage / kill your allies.  So, yes an Ash with radiation proc can bladestorm you.

In a radiation sortie, every time an enemy hits you, you have a chance at the radiation proc.

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211

If your ash got radiated, he was not a very good ash, I played ash in that sortie today, killed noone that I wasn't supposed to.

Someone else did kill our hostage and the rest of us and failed to revive the hostage in time.

Radiation is the most amusing hazard though, I love that condition the most.

If your ash got radiated, he was not a very good ash, I played ash in that sortie today, killed noone that I wasn't supposed to.

Someone else did kill our hostage and the rest of us and failed to revive the hostage in time.

Radiation is the most amusing hazard though, I love that condition the most.

Agreed that rad procs are most fun of them all.

I don't think Ash was guilty of killing me, but Ash could be killing not while he is irradiated, but when I am for example, so not blaming if he killed me.