Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Five Nights At Freddy's World Has Been Released

TheErebus.

http://www.pcgamer.com/five-nights-at-freddys-world-has-released-early/

So FNAF world (a spin-off of the FNAF series of games) has been released early (seems like Cawthon does this a lot). The article states that:

Along with the game's release, comes a few scant details about the game itself. "With 40 playable characters, multiple endings, multiple difficulties, and a great soundtrack from artist Leon Riskin, FNaF World hits the ground running and doesn't stop. Take control of Freddy and the gang as they set out on a quest in the world beneath worlds, a world that reflects the actions and deeds of the 'flipside', where things have started becoming distorted and broken. Lead your team deeper into this digital world to find the source of these glitches and monsters, and restore it to what it was designed to be- a safe haven."

less than a year and a half ago

It's ridiculous.

Why did I click this? I'll never know. That series has been beaten to death and brought back to be beaten to death again over and over and over again... I mean, it was first released 2 or 3 years ago, right? Now there are HOW many games in the series?

Feels like these kind of sentiments should be filed more towards games like COD or Halo...

Unfortunately crap like this wont die off because it actually is selling. you can thank all those streamers/youtubers that keep screaming like little children at this game for it. oh, and then there is that something with scary italian cooking or whatever.

There was a hole here, now it's gone. I guess...  (╯°Д°)︵ ┻━┻

Guys.

All four official installments are unique to eachother, and add to the overall story.

This thing is... well... miscellaneous?

(Can't say anything about the novel. The movie adaption is probably just coming because it's popular, though.)

But hey.

There are franchises out there that are actually milked, like CoD, Halo and Assassin's Creed.

This game had three sequels, because it's a small, short game with a template that you can tweak a lot.

There aren't coming any more games.

It's already over.

Scott Cawthon has planned this from the start.

Edited by RavenousPartyLibrarian

There aren't coming any more games.

It's already over.

Scott Cawthon has planned this from the start.

Yeah... like Steve and the gang had planned all the 2nd dream warframe+operator and the focus system from the start...

And if keep selling i dont think he will stop doing it, i mean, he can always create more stories and locations related to the muppe--puppets

around the same mechanic with a little new thing here and there....like all the cod games. And if the kids keep asking for more and the parents opening the wallets why stop?

Yeah... like Steve and the gang had planned all the 2nd dream warframe+operator and the focus system from the start...

And if keep selling i dont think he will stop doing it, i mean, he can always create more stories and locations related to the muppe--puppets

around the same mechanic with a little new thing here and there....like all the cod games. And if the kids keep asking for more and the parents opening the wallets why stop?

That's a really odd comparison.

Anyhoo, I can't promise he won't make these kinds of things... I mean, the FnaF novel he made came out of nowhere. I don't even know why Fnaf World is a thing yet. And the movie? Well, it looks really promising, but it's still the film industry jumping onto a bandwagon.

But he did wrap up the story, and he won't be making any more games. He has nothing more to reveal.

That's a really odd comparison.

Anyhoo, I can't promise he won't make these kinds of things... I mean, the FnaF novel he made came out of nowhere. I don't even know why Fnaf World is a thing yet. And the movie? Well, it looks really promising, but it's still the film industry jumping onto a bandwagon.

But he did wrap up the story, and he won't be making any more games. He has nothing more to reveal.

All i was saying is ppl create something and change it on the go, the fnaf guy created a game and didnt expected to sell as well as it did, i dont think that he was all about "yes, ill create only 3 games and call it a day". He can look at the past and say "3 is enough" and argument that "he only planned to do 3 games" but i highly doubt that he planned to do more than one in the beggining

Edit: and if they are making a movie out of that (oh god i didnt know D:) dont worry, hollywood is an expert on pointless cash grabs sequels *looks at paranormal activity*

Edited by GordoFreeman