Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.7

[DE]Rebecca

Can anybody explain me this?

Previous to this hotfix I was able to achieve 100% damage immunity with Overheat with a +25% Focus mod. Ember made unlocking all the Eris missions for me cakewalk lol. I could not take any damage from absolutely anything, be it Orokin Void laser traps, melee-ing lvl 50 Toxic Ancients, hordes of Grineer Lancers in Ceres showering me with bullets, Lech Kril's Gorgon, etc.

Ember's time in the spotlight is over, I had fun abusing this unintended bug for two weeks or so (as far as I can tell it started after the U8 patch).

I just noticed that you can no longer sprint slide-to jump flip in air-to slide (air kick) again.  If anyone knows that I'm talking about.  Was this done on purpose or just part of the fix for preventing sprinting after sliding?  Thanks DE

I never thought it'd be so stressful for me not to have that anymore...

The fun's over. :(

Oh well. Good thing I had already ranked her up to 30. It's been an awesome two weeks Ember! Time to play the other frames. :)

Hey hey world on fire is pretty fun to spam :D don't let your ember rot in your arsenal!

I just noticed that you can no longer sprint slide-to jump flip in air-to slide (air kick) again.  If anyone knows that I'm talking about.  Was this done on purpose or just part of the fix for preventing sprinting after sliding?  Thanks DE

After some figuring out, I learned that we can still do this! We just need to keep holding down Shift while we do front flip.  This frustrated me for a while before figuring out too.  Still we have to adapt.

When will we get a fix for Decoy and the targeting reticule?

or do we have to wait for the DE staff to use Loki during a livestream and showcase to the world that it's broken before it gets a fix?

Edited by Bakim0n0