Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.7

[DE]Rebecca

Just want to let you know, dont know if it was intentional but you broke some movement mechanics. The Slide following into a flip and then back into a slide is broken. It does not work at all anymore. Would you please look into this and fix it because it takes away alot of the ninja like movement for me personally.

Thx

- Improved aiming reticule visibility.

This sounds great but how about just adding the option to customize our crosshair? I'm interested to see how visible it is now, it was absolutely terrible before.

Edited by muccmaster

After some figuring out, I learned that we can still do this! We just need to keep holding down Shift while we do front flip.  This frustrated me for a while before figuring out too.  Still we have to adapt.

Thanks for that. It's really inconvenient, though :/

I bet it has something to do with the sprint-stuck-after-slide bug. I hope this gets set back as it was, or at least that we get a sprint-toggle button :S

Hotfix 8.0.7

--** [ Fix for Jackal falling through floor. We have removed the portal-creating escape methods from his arsenal. ]

- Fixes for reloads repeating at low framerates (this should help with Kunai).

--**[ Coupons have returned to the login-reward pool! They are for use on the www.warframe.com/buyplatinum for discounts! ]

- Fix for Kunai sound FX.

- Game now indicates when a game invite was successfully sent.

- Fix for getting stuck in a sprinting state after sliding.

--**[ Fix for matchmaking options when joining a Void Key Lobby. ]

- Fix for objective markers not disappearing after completing capture objective.

- Fix for Lotus not talking in languages other than English. Rephrase: If you run game in language other than "English", Lotus would not speak her lines (these lines were still English).

- Fix for Nyx Power in Use bug (maybe time for a Livestream rematch!).

- Fix Ember's Overheat ability preventing all damage/healing when damaged when upgraded and mixed with upgraded Focus mod.

- Fixed Banshee’s Silence ability not affecting enemies.

--**[ Improved aiming reticule visibility. ]

- Fixed Torid rockets detonating immediately after firing.

Additional fixes:

- Fix for Ogris and Multishot damaging player.

Nice HF Guys!  The quoted and Bolded above were especially needed.

-And Becca...You got Ben10 next time!

Can you address the SUPRA weapon EXP glitch? It doesn't gain as much exp than any other weapon/warframe, BY FAR even if it's the only thing I use, i gain very little exp

I think thats the only thing remaining that prevents it from being completely OP.

I don't know if this was intended to be so, but whenever Excalibur is standing on top of a box, or is higher than an enemy, it renders Excalibur's "Radial Javelin" ability useless.

In other words, if you are standing on a box at head hight with the enemy below you on the ground, Those enemies will not be damaged by any of the Javelins being thrown.

I don't think this was so before, and has happened later on, and i don't know if it is intended to be working the way it is now.

All i do know, is that this makes Excalibur's Radial Javelin next to zero in comparison to, lets say Banshee's Sound Quake, or Frost's Snow Globe, Volt's Overload, or any other AoE based abilities that would do damage in such a case where one wore to be over a target.

Could you look in to this, and maybe have other players confirm this?

I hope it turns out to be a misscalculation of sorts, and get fixed to do AoE damage to targets above and under one, as well as around one.

Cause as it stands now, i wouldn't last a second against 10 - 20 infested beasts wanted to infest me during a defense mission.

Hotfix 8.0.7

- Fix for Jackal falling through floor. We have removed the portal-creating escape methods from his arsenal.

- Fixes for reloads repeating at low framerates (this should help with Kunai).

- Coupons have returned to the login-reward pool! They are for use on the www.warframe.com/buyplatinum for discounts!

- Fix for Kunai sound FX.

- Game now indicates when a game invite was successfully sent.

- Fix for getting stuck in a sprinting state after sliding.

- Fix for matchmaking options when joining a Void Key Lobby.

- Fix for objective markers not disappearing after completing capture objective.

- Fix for Lotus not talking in languages other than English. Rephrase: If you run game in language other than "English", Lotus would not speak her lines (these lines were still English).

- Fix for Nyx Power in Use bug (maybe time for a Livestream rematch!).

- Fix Ember's Overheat ability preventing all damage/healing when damaged when upgraded and mixed with upgraded Focus mod.

- Fixed Banshee’s Silence ability not affecting enemies.

- Improved aiming reticule visibility.

- Fixed Torid rockets detonating immediately after firing.

Additional fixes:

- Fix for Ogris and Multishot damaging player.

Awesome ty ^^

Euuugh, login rewards for platinum coupons? I've already given you the same money I would pay for a first release game, and that's quite a bit for me when a game like this is barely playable sometimes, has Netcode issues out the wazoo and frankly,I've given up on the RNG which according to the livestream "Is there to appeal to the casuals to give them a sense of reward." Except this game doesn't reward effort. This game rewards "another chance at the slots" for every mission you do

I don't like buying "gear" in any game with real money, but half of the stuff that isn't just an elemental variation of a very basic frame is behind some sort of RNG alert or is priced at ridiculous heights. Vauban and most later Warframes like Rhino are priced at a whopping 20 $ to buy just one of them.

There's several weapons that cost this,and without any idea of how good they are, this sort of overcharging leaves itself to a large amount of buyers remorse. And if you want a rare mod and already have roughly 200 hours into the game? Well, the Thunderbolt mod is just laughing at me from the platinum page. "You want this? pay another 45 euro 's and you'll get me! GHAHAHAHAHA"

Now we have coupons to buy the platinum? That just softens the existing prices into "barely acceptable" instead of making the prices reasonable in the first place. This only increases the pool of login rewards that are becoming rapidly useless to a bunch of veteran players when they still have something to strive for.

I bought the Glaive the moment it came out in platinum store.  What's worse is when I get a glaive blueprint for a login reward twice and have..absolutely no use for it. So now I have 4 glaive blueprints. with nothing to do with them. I keep getting 10k credits reward, which have a -marginal- use considering the mission rewards, or I get Suit XP for a maxed suit, or Gun xp that's worth less than a mission worth of XP

I understand the idea of login rewards. Small rewards for loyally logging in like hamsters on a wheel. But this is really starting to tick me off when it just lies to me and gives me useless crap.

DE, get your S#&$ in order, please.

Don't even get me started on Melee VS Gun damage..