The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need To Ask A Quick Question

Duhktape

Question

11 answers to this question

Shadow Stalker breaks the link between you and your Warframe, and impales your Warframe with the War sword. Stalker grabs you by the throat, but hesitates. Hunhow implies that Stalker was, some time in the past, either a Tenno or a Warframe. Your Warframe, under its own power, snaps War in half, causing Hunhow incredible pain and possibly killing him. Stalker teleports to safety

Lotus appears some time later, picking you up and revealing you -- and by extension all Tenno -- to be a survivor of the colony ship "Zariman 10-0". Zariman was lost in the Void as it was travelling to the Tau Ceti solar system; every adult on board died, but the children survived, albeit with mutations. The Orokin tried to kill them all, believing them to be practicing witchcraft, but Ms. Margulis saved your life by hiding you on the Moon's somatic reservoir. Later, Warframes were built to give you new bodies so you could fight against the Sentients

Up until this point, most people (including us) thought Warframes were our real bodies, just with different armor plates. Lotus and Hunhow knew differently, but both thought Warframes were empty, powerless shells

This whole time, you've been playing as a symbiotic Warframe/Tenno host/master combination

a poor story, that broke existing lore and left a hole where your precious loved frames became meat puppets im guessing?

"Lore"... the lore on this game consisted of codex entrys, whats not even in conflict with the current lore. Also, please don't forget that warframe is still a alpha (beta has a set core by definition. Stuff like parcour 2.0 and reworks make it a alpha). They have all the freedom they want to redefine the story as much as they want as WF is no finished product.

Fugly little child that is in desperate need of a better character generator and i guess he/she controls death machines with super powers.... I wouldn't comment on their looks anywhere near them if i valued my health(they don't look MATURE enough not to throw a tantrum). Yeah i guess that sums it up!

Sometimes i don't even know...

That's why us mods created a handy-dandy guide about what types of threads go where.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/318374-please-read-before-posting-threads-what-is-and-isnt-general-discussion/

The thread was created and evolved in such a way that the OP appeared to be asking for information and the community answered them.

If this is not the case, that is what is covered by rule 6 of the Code of Conduct, not posting within a thread.