Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolyte Torment

Liquidushime

My kill counter was at 46. Then i killed him (or her) once and aborted the mission, my kill counter is now 47.

Aborting doesn't lower their HP. Someone did some proper digging and testing, and found out that you have to complete the mission to get it to count. 

Feedback should be respected, appreciated, considered, and if many votes something should be done about it BUT... since this is not the first game or the last i have seen that made this happening << HOLY GRAIL >>>> stuff in game that requires nothing other than pure luck and had bad feedback from the community and done nothing about it .... well they eventually will do something about it but numbers wont be good by the time they realize it requires action

Aborting doesn't lower their HP. Someone did some proper digging and testing, and found out that you have to complete the mission to get it to count. 

Ah I see. Well it was only a guess anyway. But then the health is way too low for the amount of people targeting her.

Pretty sure that all mods will still be obtainable in the final phase defense mission. Or atleast they should be defense rewards for everyone who hasn't got what they wanted yet. I managed to get lucky and grab one in like 30 runs but I don't really understand why that mod is so rare compared to blood rush or body count which IMO are just as good. I mean all of these mods are conditional and need the right build to work. Seems like DE just arbitrarily slapped a rare tag on some of the mods for the sake of making something hard to get. They should all be common or uncommon IMO. 

To think, Torment has the body of a Mesa Warframe. "We're gonna make you pay for that Peacemaker, punk!"

Just joking.

But I do believe that retaining damage dealt to the Acolyte even after aborting the mission is... sort of wrong. Especially considering how awfully weak the Acolytes are compared to the real Stalker.

Edited by -Vin-

Then the HP was waaaaaay to low...

By far. I mean, if people are saying they've run Torment 100, 200+ times, and none of those counted...And THIS is how much HP she's at...Again, if it weren't for people aborting, she would have been wiped out by now. 

Pretty sure that all mods will still be obtainable in the final phase defense mission. Or atleast they should be defense rewards for everyone who hasn't got what they wanted yet. I managed to get lucky and grab one in like 30 runs but I don't really understand why that mod is so rare compared to blood rush or body count which IMO are just as good. I mean all of these mods are conditional and need the right build to work. Seems like DE just arbitrarily slapped a rare tag on some of the mods for the sake of making something hard to get. They should all be common or uncommon IMO. 

Just a headsup, they DMed the drop tables for the defense mission too. Don't hold your breath.

Edited by Gigaus

By far. I mean, if people are saying they've run Torment 100, 200+ times, and none of those counted...And THIS is how much HP she's at...Again, if it weren't for people aborting, she would have been wiped out by now. 

Just a headsup, they DMed the drop tables for the defense mission too. Don't hold your breath.

Aborting mission still does damage to her.

Aborting mission still does damage to her.

Yep. And - I might be the only one thinking this - that shouldn't be intended. Hell, aborting or failing should make the Acolyte nullify half of the received damage at least. Otherwise the mission outcome would be totally irrelevant, which - still according to what I think - doesn't make sense. We're not supposed to defeat the Acolytes by failing like noobs.