Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolyte Torment

Liquidushime

You know what's depressing?  People who oh I don't know... 'Have a life' will have lucked out trying to get Torment's mods because of how fast he got taken out*. 

This dude lasted what... 2 days tops?

Edited by AxelDaemon

You know what's depressing?  People who oh I don't know... 'Have a life' will have lucked out trying to get Torment's mods because of how fast he got taken out*. 

People who have a life would have enough money to consider few plats trading for mods are just pocket money.

People who have a life would have enough money to consider few plats trading for mods are just pocket money.

Speaking as someone who has both life and money, I managed to kill Torment a grand total of 3 times before she got pulverized. Not sure I like this "pay or GTFO" deal if I want the mods, just sayin'. Hope that Stalker's last follower last for a fixed number of days. 

If the datamined stuff is right, Misery drops most of the mods, including the stuff Torment drops. And the event is not done yet, for all we know C rotation for Final Challenger could be giving 100% rare mod.

Speaking as someone who has both life and money, I managed to kill Torment a grand total of 3 times before she got pulverized. Not sure I like this "pay or GTFO" deal if I want the mods, just sayin'. Hope that Stalker's last follower last for a fixed number of days.

Not every one who is working earns a lot of money, i am a student and have to work for half a year for my internship...i don't earn S#&$!

Crit multiplier on kill.

good S#&$ go౦ԁ S#&$ thats ✔ some goodS#&$ rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good S#&$

Edited by TotallyLagging

Every time you headshot, your crit chance will increase massively. Neat stuff.

Ppl are selling it for 300p now in chat.

Damm

Its annoying ,that I got stuck and was unable to pick it up, I mean I chuold report it to support, but not really wanting to bother them over a little mod, the mod will only be semi-useful to me, as I don;t really take my time to make headshots

-snip-

To be fair tho

I do have all the Shotgun Mods that came from this event Exp: Nano

And I have both Cirt Mods For the Pistols

So I've done quite well..

The only other Mods I want is:

1. Argon Scope & Bladed Rounds

2. Presser Mag & Catylest

The others I don't really care about, tho it be nice if I had all the Melee Mods, for my Valykr & Ash Prime, if they worked with their Ults