Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Shadow Debt: Endurance (Event Endless Defense) Doesn't Follow Standard Reward Pattern? (Aabc)

SonicSonedit

As most of you know, standard reward pattern for any endless mission is A-A-B-C.

The A grade rewards are the most common and least valuable. The B grade rewards are uncommon and sometimes valuable. The C grade rewards are usually the ones we are hunting for.

So why Shadow Debt: Endurance doesn't follow this pattern? On round 5 and 10 we get common event mods or x5 R5 bundels. That's okay.

But why we don't get get Uncommon event mod on wave 15 and rare event mod on wave 20? There should be no R5 cores, no common event mods - the rewards must be consistent. They are not currently.

I'd rather they go back to the A, A+B, A+B+C and just have C rewards be a little more common. Having to restrict runs to sets of 4 rounds is obnoxious and not fun at all, and by the 3rd round, endless gametypes are already much harder than their less endless counterparts.

That said, I don't think the wave rewards are supposed to be an easy out to getting these mods. From what I can see, they aren't meant to be event mods anyway; they're just something you can farm more easily in this event, but those acolytes will be back in some form to provide their loot.