The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Can Kill The Enitre Party

proxyvirus

Question

so, doing a storie defense, and ash did his " im a super ninja" move, and also assassinates the squad aswell as the mobs. making us all go down, including the hostage in the storie defense.  then failing the mission.   

whats is this? a bug? this is the 3rd time its happened. 

is it a feature? kill the sqaud button? DE, or anyone, whats going on here?

Look this is what player likes nowadays, having abilities to do sorties without knowing the game mechanic. Maybe DE need to force them to take a tutorial before joining any mission. Tell them how to backflip.

Edited by VCaptiion

I did this once in the Void with my Mesa.

"Radiatin proc, I need to fast activate my peacemaker" and killed my whole team while they were just wondering what happened.

Another time, in the void too, I was playing Atlas, using Petrify and an alliance member came around the corner while he was procced and got stoned.

I love such moments.

This seems can easily be abuse to team kill by some bad players.

I can see the rage on forum coming soon if this is not fixed soon,

How is it an issue to kill bad players?

Good players you just res right after, more often than not they are laughing at the squad chat.

Or is it you are saying most of the whines on forums are from bad players who would rather the game be brought down to their lackluster level than have Lotus throw them and their link chair off at Uncle Hek's Disciplinary School, now staffed by Teshin and Hunhow?

How is it an issue to kill bad players?

Good players you just res right after, more often than not they are laughing at the squad chat.

Or is it you are saying most of the whines on forums are from bad players who would rather the game be brought down to their lackluster level than have Lotus throw them and their link chair off at Uncle Hek's Disciplinary School, now staffed by Teshin and Hunhow?

You don't seem to read properly.

Even if I typed abuse instead of abused.

You are obviously new to the game, cause this exists since Void exists.

You know, you can check when a player has joined game.

And this is not here since Void first existed.

I'd love it to be a random condition for Grineer over fire, and for detron crewman to proc it.

I think they can, in theory. It's just they're so easy to kill and do so much damage that it's more likely one of you are going to die before they proc it.

Anyone remember the mutalist incursion event, when they introduced Mesa and all the mutalist moas? And how the tar moa did radiation damage, not corrosive?

There was pretty much always a Mesa on every team back then, and then they'd go into peacemaker and not pay attention if they were standing in tar moa goop, get rad procced and proceed to wipe the whole team. Then they wonder why (how) everyone is dead and promptly get mauled to death by the rest of the infested and blame everyone else for being so bad they all die. I'd call it funny, except we had limited revives then and it really pissed me off.

played todays rad hazard defense . was using zephyr with the tonkor bug build . teamates was wondering why are they constantly dying and where the hell are the bombs dropping from . as i was in the max height of the map most of the times . so much fun ,,,,, :D