The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now That We Have Bodycount, What Is Your Highest Melee Multiplier?

SasoDuck

Question

14 answers to this question

I got a 4x multiplier with 1668 hits, I think I have seen people break 2k hits but, it gets pretty tedious after a while.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/544176093517352808/B6D810665D9F57B7AF4995E427092CB7DDA31AFB/

yea i don't think my "e" button could handle 101 minutes like Zin did but, grats -_*

Edited by HckNSlash

4x multiplier in an easy ~40m solo DS survival, redcrits everywhere. Pretty nice, if not a bit tedious.

It is more of a test of your keyboard's durability. ;)

EDIT: A screenshot from 27m - I took it to show my friend the redcrits on a Scindo Prime, I went on for about 15m more before I got bored

z1sZVtq.jpg

Edited by TychusMechanicus

I've reached about 2200-2500 hits in less than 10 min! Don't have a pic, but probably could do better if I want... 

How you ask?

The easy mode for huge multiplier:

ExcaliBRO!

(with the slash dash augment, mod for EFF+STR, spam 1, about +10 to the combo {not sure if per hit or per cast if there is a hit}) 

Slash Dashed from General Discussion to Players helping PLayers.

Why is this players helping players? Who's asking for help? It's just a general spout of "Look how high I got the multiplier."

Can I just point out that ~1k hits gets a 4x multiplier, and ~10k is only 4.5x?

Also, this is from back in October...

Damn! That's impressive for not having Bodycount

Afaik 4.5 is the maximum 

I don't think there's a maximum actually. I think it just has a logarithmic increase, so the higher you go, the harder it is to get to the next tier. 5x damage is probably like 25000 hits, and 5.5 is probably 60000 hits or something ridiculous.

Why is this players helping players? Who's asking for help? It's just a general spout of "Look how high I got the multiplier."

Asking other player to share data, informations, and/or to cooperate to get some results is a player asking for help.

Just look at the title of the thread and its purpose. Does it look like there's a discussion with arguments intended somewhere?

No. Then=> PhP.

Note that General Discussion is a place to discuss (and by that I mean share and confront various opinions (divergent or even opposite)) topics related to Warframe that do not need the attention of DE (because if you ask something to DE use the Feedback sections or Fan Sections) or to be fixed (Bugs sections), nor that need the assistance of other players to get raw informations/data about the game, website, forums.

Please, in the future, PM a moderator if you don't understand his/her action, it'll avoid pollutions in the thread. Thank you.

May the Void be clement with you all, Tenno.

I was close.

Asking other player to share data, informations, and/or to cooperate to get some results is a player asking for help.

Just look at the title of the thread and its purpose. Does it look like there's a discussion with arguments intended somewhere?

No. Then=> PhP.

That makes zero sense. I do not need help. Nothing about this is asking for help. Am I asking for builds or tips to get a higher melee multiplier? No. Am I asking for help in how melee multipliers work? No. That is a very weird system.

Edited by SasoDuck