The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Good Are These Frames

BabyBomi

Question

How good is Ash Prime? I need her BP and systems (which go for 100p+ each, so I'm not buying it). I've tried farming them (T3 def/surv rot C) and I've done them many many times (they are quite long missions so I can't be bothered anymore). Is she worth it to farm more?

And also about atlas, is he worth it? I honestly can't be bothered farming the golem especially since my archwing is really low level.

Thanks

15 answers to this question

All warframes are worth it. I'd suggest you buy the missing Ash(for the sake of prime benefits, regular Ash is still good, but requires 2 forma for decent build) parts as the RNG is pretty darn high with them thus the big price. I don't really know if Atlas is worth it as I don't own him, but I did a few interception missions with one and his golems were just destroying the whole map.

Ash is a "press 4 to destroy everything" frame, nothing interesting about him until they rework him.

Atlas is funny to play but sadly he only has 2 interesting abilities.

I wouldn't recommend to buy ash p.

But I've noticed that he is quite useful when fighting enemies with enhanced armor in sorties.

-snip-

This is a false statement, don't give out false information like that trying to help players

Thank You 

Anyways, no one can really answer this qeastion for you, it all depends on your play-style, if you enjoy a Stealth like play, then Get Ash Or Ivara, Ash Prime is great for Late and End game, as I main him all the time (too much if you ask me).

So, if you like his play-style, then buy him or farm for him. He has a great set of powers, so if you like that, then get him, its purely up to you. Ash has one cloak like power, and mostly a CC frame, he can get you out of sticky such and such, by useing Smoke Bomb, or Telport.

All up to you, OP.

As for Atlas, I chuold turn around and say the same thing, I never played Atlas, and I'm really not a big fan of his horrible design, but I don't like Earth powers to begin with. Hes more of your Punchy Frame, Mixed with a Wanna-Be Rhino.

Tho Atlas is more of a "Pet" Frame, where you'll build into his 4th power.

Edited by LegionCynex

But I've noticed that he is quite useful when fighting enemies with enhanced armor in sorties.

The only reason behind that is because his ult deals finisher damage that bypass armor.

Take 4 corrosive projection (as any good sortie group would) and it's the same result.

If you want to play just to spam 4, get ash. Otherwise, get another frame.

This is a false statement, don't give out false information like that trying to help players

Thank You 

This isn't a false statement.

Ash's first ability deal great damage but not enough for high level content.

His second ability isn't powerful enough as a "stealth ability".

His third is quite good to do finisher attack.

And at last, his 4th is mainly used by every ash player because it wipe out everything.

In any squad, if there is an ash, there is a very high chance he'll just spam 4.

Edited by Trichouette

This is a false statement.

That is what YOU think, don't drag the frame down, cuz you don't like him

Don;t give out false information, like that, Ash can be built into other ways, then just "Press 4 to win".

This argument can go for, Mesa/Ember/Valykr/Loki etc, I can drag on but I don't wanna derail the topic

Uh, Im guessing thats with the Aura, I forgot what its called..

And His Uhm Aug for his First Power, that strips armor.

How good is Ash Prime? I need her BP and systems Is she worth it to farm more?

her ?

Tik2shl.png

ash prime definitely worth it to farm but not worth shelling out alot of plat for, that said its actually a versatile frame you can build a few different ways (team stealth, pure stealth, scaling area nuke, hybrid) to tackle any type of content so it wouldnt be a total waste of plat in that regard

if you cant be bothered with archwing atlas isnt really worth the trouble 

Hmmm... thanks for the responses guys :) I think I'll leave Atlas for now, and I'll occasionally attempt T3 def/surv for ash prime bp/systems because I do WANT him.

If you're talking about needs, well I "need" (or maybe just want a whole lot) ember prime, because I want a frame that kills a whole lot of people quick, to speed run exterminate or some excavation/defence missions. Sadly he's vaulted and the normal ember looks HORRIBLE and ember prime is expensive. :(

Anyone know around when ember prime may be un-vaulted? Mag Prime first right? :/

Anyone know around when ember prime may be un-vaulted? Mag Prime first right? :/

Yes.

It is difficult to predict these things, but I expect that at the end of the Saryn Prime PA (in two months or so) we will have Mag Prime unvaulted, and in five months Ember Prime unvaulted. Unless DE changes the method (especially since if they do one vaulting every three months and one unvaulting every three months keeping the same order, Frost Prime will return only after they finish releasing new Primes).

That said, I find that the Phoenix Helmet improves the normal Ember a lot. With a bit of cosmetics and that Helmet, I wouldn't call Ember ugly.

If you're talking about needs, well I "need" (or maybe just want a whole lot) ember prime, because I want a frame that kills a whole lot of people quick, to speed run exterminate or some excavation/defence missions. Sadly he's vaulted and the normal ember looks HORRIBLE and ember prime is expensive. :(

Many frames can kill a lot very quickly, you should experiment more. Modding a frame and your gear to speedrun low to mid level Exterminates etc is easy and a lot them can do it.

Hmmm... thanks for the responses guys :) I think I'll leave Atlas for now, and I'll occasionally attempt T3 def/surv for ash prime bp/systems because I do WANT him.

Ember, as mentioned, benefits looks wise greatly from the Phoenix helmet. She is also a good candidate for some of the armor sets and a Syandana to improve her looks. She is definitely worth owning until you can get your hands on the Prime version as long as you can work with the looks of her. This I understand as I myself am very aesthetically driven when it comes to my frame choices. Granted, I have them all for usage sake (it's nice to be able to have access to whatever your team may need), but my personal choices are based on what I like playing both looks and play style. 

You can actually do a lot with Ember with color choices as well. Good luck Tenno!

As already stated, it depends on your play style. I didn't like Ash too much; I raised him as mastery fodder and now he collects dust on the shelf. To me, Atlas was loads fun due to my "in-your-face" play style. His first ability is similar to Excalibur's slash dash in that you propel yourself to the enemy and slug the breakfast out of his gut, then you do the same to a few of his friends nearby. His second ability is similar to Volt's electric shield, though many will likely agree that electric shield is loads better due to its damage increase - both have their ups and downs, such as Atlas's rock shield protecting you against those pesky scorpions... not that you can get knocked down anyway. Plus, you can't really see through the rock wall, but that's more of a personal grip than anything else.

Petrify is a little weird, and I don't think I'll be using it much. It turns your enemy to stone, but why not just shove a bullet between his eyes? Idk, people have their preferences, I suppose. His fourth ability is... well... it's kind of cool in its own way. Summon two boxing champions made of stone and watch them go nuts against the enemy.

To me, Atlas is more of a "fun" frame over something I'd take seriously. But that's not necessarily a bad thing either. Can't run raids or sorties all day, right? Well, some can, but I can't. Gotta let loose and pick up a "for fun" frame every now and then.