Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Your Daily Login Reward!

Amistyrja

i am convinced that the daily log in reward does it's spin thing so it has time to check your account and find out what you don't need and then gives you that. for the last few times all i've gotten are xp for suit and weapons that are already maxed out so i decided to equip all low level stuff that could use the xp before i logged out yesterday. log in today and the spinning starts. i see lots of stuff i'd like to have go by and i'm thinking "ok...bet it's gonna be experience again...but i'm ready for it". spin, spin, spin...click...10,000 credits (i already have over 2 million credits)....DAMINIT!!!!! give me something i can actually use!!!!

my best stuff might have been 2 void keys and 2 glaives (got a glaive one day and another on the following day, same with void keys.)

I don't like formas that much though, but i am interested in those potatos and would be even more interested in inventory expansions as a thing from it.

Thur: 2400 exp on our primary weapon

Fri: 2400 exp on our primary weapon

Sat: 2400 exp on our primary weapon

Sun: 2400 exp on our primary weapon

Mon: 2400 exp on our primary weapon

Tue: 2400 exp on our primary weapon

Wed: im going to guess "2400 exp on our primary weapon" 

Thanks  :(

Just got the Ember BP while already having her Systems, Chassis, and Helmet. I think the game is telling me to delete Ash/Excalibur and replace one of them with Ember. I've been farming Ruk since he's easy as Frost with Snow Globe.

Still, I saw a number of void keys, formas, even a reactor on the spin thing, so the login reward can still go die in a fire.

Just got the Ember BP while already having her Systems, Chassis, and Helmet. I think the game is telling me to delete Ash/Excalibur and replace one of them with Ember. I've been farming Ruk since he's easy as Frost with Snow Globe.

Still, I saw a number of void keys, formas, even a reactor on the spin thing, so the login reward can still go die in a fire.

Ember gets boring very quickly. Get rid of the frame you do not like.

And her ult does 1/3 what it used to do to a secret nerf.

Just gotta get in the habit of not logging out with all level 30 gear, as it seems the login reward is always XP of some type. I've gotten 3 or 4 non-XP rewards in the last 2 weeks, and one was a duplicate Gorgon BP.

past 12 days... XP,XP,XP,XP,GRAKATA bp, XP, XP,CREDITS,XP, HEAT DAGGER BP, XP, XP.

and every dam time the thing that it rolls by right before my crap reward is a potato or forma. They be teasin me.

Edited by Duelshock