Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #68

[DE]Rebecca

What have you in store for the 'loot cave' syndrome? Do you plan to change progression of gear in a way that it is no longer time consuming but has high replay value? 

What about mandatory damage mods and enemy scaling? Is there something in store for enemy scaling that will alleviate the need to use mandatory straight up damage mods? 

Trade and recruit improvements? Both channels are a pain to try and follow/use during peak times. 

Trade Suggestion: Eliminate the current channel. New channels, auto loaded at Maroo's Bazaar, toggle on/off channels on private. Separate channels for WTS, WTB, and WTT.

Recruiting I would do something similar except break up into groupings like Void/Derelict, Raid/Moon, Alert/Invasion/Sortie, and an Event channel when things like Shadow Debt are active.

Oooooor, is there something in the works? Maybe involving the blocked off section of relays?

Speaking of relays. I have been eagerly awaiting for an opportunity to rebuild those that we lost in the initial event. Is there any work on a system to rebuild, defend, maintain, etc; for the relays. I always envisioned a system that used multiple fronts and requiring different types of activity and the community at large to maintain.

Archwing outside, ground missions inside, maybe a new activity that has the players manning Turrets, repairing damage, defending Shield projectors.

Question from a veteran player. After seeing the amazing time and effort put into the recent stances for blade and whips, swords, great weapons and so on, I can't help but feel sorry for some of the older members of he family such as iron phoenix, which as of now has only two combos while many others are sitting on at least 3 or 4. 

Are there any plans right now to improve or expand on these old move sets in the future, or is the plan to only add more mods down the line?   

Question:   Can we get a passive for Ember? (pretty sure there isn't one at the moment.) It just kind of sucks that she didn't get one considering the other frames that have gotten passives.

Also:  Can we please get some top tier weapons based on rank? I'm at rank20 almost rank21 and I'd like to see some great weapons be rewarded to players who stick with the game and level even those nasty fodder weapons.

/wink /wink maybe some serious gatling gun action?

The Current log-in reward system doesn't feel too rewarding. With larger, more anticipated rewards only coming in every 50 days or 100 days depending on your needs. Any chance at seeing a bit of a revamp, perhaps an "every seventh day" login reward of a Catalyst, Reactor, or Forma? Perhaps even a Weapon slot or Frame slot, encouraging newer players to stick around longer.

The Focus system currently encourages a very "Fire for your passives and forget" type of playstyle. The current "cooldown" system with the activated abilities encourages ignoring the ability for anything but it's passives as well. Lastly, the passives themselves certainly need to be looked at for balancing / changing. 

Any chance to see the main activated abilities get a proper overhaul to encourage a more strategic (Or at least active) style of play with Focus abilities?

Any chance to see the cool down system get an overhaul to work more similar to energy system or even the Syndicate proc system to encourage a more active use of Focus Abilities?

Can you provide any information on what you're looking at doing to the current Focus Passives, if anything?

Lastly, addressing the Lense system for gaining affinity for Focus Schools. One of Warframe's strengths has always (in my opinion) been it's variety in Frames and weapons (Playstyle, if you will). The current Lense system punishes people for playing multiple Frames and weapons since it promotes sticking with whatever Frame or Weapon your current School's Lense is installed in. Any plans to address the current situation where the Lense system actively punishes variety in playstyle?

Edited by (PS4)Desthrada

With paid revives gone and tons more cosmetics than there were when open beta started, are there any plans to visit other old paid mechanics like inventory slots? I'm not against spending platinum, but it feels better when the thing I'm buying is an actual reward (a new item, cosmetic or otherwise) rather than the (temporary) removal of an existing restriction.

Are there any plans to expand syndicates? New weapon mods, melee weapons, cosmetics (syndicate armor?), maybe even some quests or Clem-style weekly missions? They have the potential to be a really interesting facet of the Warframe universe, and I'd love to see it realized.

Ditto all that for Archwings. I'd love to see Archwing missions in the Void.

Any plans for more Corpus weapons in categories where they don't have a lot? In particular we have no real Corpus shotguns (sorry Convectrix) and, while I'm being selfish, I'd love to see a Corpus katana--maybe a plasma/laser blade, or something in the vein of Metal Gear Rising's high-frequency blades. A sword-and-board combo to match the Dendra armor set could also be a cool idea.

1. Honestly I don't see why there can't be craft able inventory slots. Even if they had absurdly annoying requirements (Think neurode absurd) I'd be more than willing to grind that out as opposed to grinding the tower and hope I get something worth some amount of plat then finding a buyer. Of course inventory slots have to be their most bought item so I don't think that'll work.

2. Syndicate dojo tiles, focus dojo tiles, syndicate tenno suits, syndicate weapons. There's a lot of potential in rewards alone now and I'd love to see that stuff given some love.

Then again I'm sure most everyone wants to see the dojo and syndicates given some love so >.>'''

Some ideas:

missing syndicate melee weps,

T5 voids (for a bit shorter missions for players, who won't to play for 1 hour on 1 def/survival..etc, or simple bored low enemies till rotC),

more reasons on boss missions (atleast like at phobos: warframe and unique wep drops),

and same on simple nodes, cos  90% of nodes are unused already...

special codex targets have to get back to the game somehow, cos some fan (like me) missing a few scans :)

ty for attention, that was a little example about WF's likely future

Edited by Tr0til