Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #68

[DE]Rebecca

k7zy8P6.png

Join us this Friday, February 5th for Devstream #68!

Who: The usual Devs will be sitting on the couch!

What: We'll be covering a very broad range of topics – from coming mission reworks to QoL improvements at large! We'll even give a sneak peak of some 18.5 content plus of course answer some community questions.

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Livestream! Plus we'll be giving away a Trinity Prime Access pack before it's gone!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, February 5th at 2 p.m. EST! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

This thread closes at 10 a.m. on February 5th!  Get your questions in!  

Question!

Would DE consider adding transmogrification too Warframe?

The ability to swap the appearance of a weapon with other weapons and skins in the same category / sub category
 (a rapid fire hit-scan gun in the primary slot could only have transmog access to other rapid fire hit-scan primaries and their skins.)

E.G have an item in the market that I can buy with plat that would allow me to change the appearance of my rakta cernos to the abra paris skin OR to swap the look of my acrid with my bolto.

Edited by RIOT

I hope you guys are going to give some hints about the next tileset, I'm super curious about what's coming next.

And also... any plans to rework/expand the Dojo? Architect UI? New rooms? Regular props from common tilesets as Dojo decorations?

Edited by Krotalon

Question: You guys keep talking about how you know warframes need reworks/tweaking, but Scott hasn't given any indication on devstreams that it is being worked on, looked at, or being made a priority of any sort. 

Where do Hydroid, Limbo, Oberon, Mag, and Ash reworks stand on the priority list?

Edited by Aura

-Kubrow rework and when?

-Can we get a new mission type with snipers as a preferred weapon?

-Will you buff snipers so it can be snipers AKA 1HK weapon WITHOUT mods until we shoot enemies above level 30?

-Oberon rework and can you make him a knight frame as he meant to be?

Edited by Prinny13

Kinda relevant on the mission reworks:

What about mobile defence mode? It is really tedious to do it with 3 terminals that average around 2 or so minutes per terminal + traveling to them is around 10+ minutes in total, yet we get only 1 reward from mission. Where in defence or survival at 10 minutes you will be having two rewards.

Is there any chance we may get some rework of this mission type?

Sabotage needs a rework! Grineer galleon and asteroid targets are WAY to easy to destory. Maybe bosot their health and have security team for them.

And deception is very capture like. Needs its own spin.

Also, AkVasto Prime, will we ever see anymore prime gear outside of Prime Access? Perhaps change Akbronco Prime link into simple "prime link" 

- When will we be able to colour armour parts separately? I would like to have a red syandana, but white armour - currently I can't do that! The new Hulta armour pieces also colour in different ways - the arms are coloured differently to the legs, so once we can colour pieces separately this will thankfully no longer be an issue.

- When will benign mobility abilities, such as Vauban's jump pad and Zephyr's Tailwind - which no longer have any use with the addition of Parkour 2.0 - be changed / replaced with a new and useful ability?

- When will that awesome new Corpus armour set see the light of day?!

- How's progress on the new Starchart coming along?

- Will Syndicate weapon effects become triggerable, so that using them in stealth missions is viable?

- Any thoughts on planetside archwing missions? Or ones where you fly to a planet, burn through the atmosphere and smash onto the middle of a battlefield, scorching the ground you land on and creating a crater, then battling your way through hordes of enemies? Deployable archwing/ground missions?

- What (and when!) will the new tileset be like?

- When will the Stalker noggle become available?

- When can we see the next gunblade(s)?

Keep up the great work, DE!

Edited by Drackore