Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove R5 From Sortie Rewards

dany2945

Is not fun when you do 2x def and 1 ext to get 25R5 cores you can get the same loot from a level 30 excavation in less time is not worth it at all and also the mastery rank should be higher because no one likes some level 20 volt with mk1 braton mk1 bo and lato in a level 90-100 def the operator AI is bad enough. (sorry for my bad English)

Sortie rewards were just changed to lessen the excess of duplicates. If you get a non-repeatable reward in a Sortie, the ones with the checkboxes next to them, if you get that reward again, it will be replaced with 25 or 50 R5 cores, a useful reward instead of a junk reward.

Incidentally, 25 cores works out as 15pl minimum if you are inclined to sell them, which is a bit more than the sell price of the equivalent rewards.

well, statements have been made that excavations are being looked at because of how fast rewards can be obtained compared to other game modes. So if they end up being changed to match survivals and defenses..... you might wish you hadnt made this suggestion.

well, statements have been made that excavations are being looked at because of how fast rewards can be obtained compared to other game modes. So if they end up being changed to match survivals and defenses..... you might wish you hadnt made this suggestion.

In the latest devstream they have said they ain't gonna touch excavations for now.

REMOVE R5 FROM SORTIE REWARDS

8bA2EnV.jpg

we can find R5 EVERYWHERE, in EVERY mission with less effort and first of all less TIME so really would love if that R5 were removed from sorties missions

Edited by Fi-le

hahahahaha, and as we see here DE's fix for people complaining about lenses has just made people complain about something else. People probably will only stop complaining after they get the prize they want.

So what is left? I don't know let's compare the two.

Lenses: Sells for a higher price than R5 cores on trade, and you can put them on anything in your arsenal. They stop becoming useful after you've completed the focus system.....in 4 years. Making lenses appear only once in sorties drags out the time it takes to level the focus system.

R5 Cores: Sells for minimal plat but sells in higher quantities, and they can be fused with any mod. They stop being useful when you decide you've got all the mods you need. Removing cores from sorties does nothing because we can get them anywhere.

So I'd say revert the once-a-day change for lenses and replace the remaining R5 core packs with various parts from the other guns, dera vandel and karak wraith for example

Edited by Postal_pat

Lenses: Sells for a higher price than R5 cores on trade, and you can put them on anything in your arsenal. They stop becoming useful after you've completed the focus system.....in 4 years. Making lenses appear only once in sorties drags out the time it takes to level the focus system.

Lenses sell for 5-10pl. Cores sell for (low) 0.6pl each. 25 cores is 15pl, 50 cores is 30pl.

As for the way the rewards work, there is only a small chance of cores initially, and it scales up as you receive more non-repeatable rewards. On the first Sortie in a season, you have a mere 7.72% chance of receiving R5 cores.

8bA2EnV.jpg

we can find R5 EVERYWHERE, in EVERY mission with less effort and first of all less TIME so really would love if that R5 were removed from sorties missions

That is my point we can find R5 EVERYWHERE, at least if you give us R5 give us 50 or 75 at least

I guess remove Nezha from the rewards list, nobody is even want him anymore.. or probably new players already got him idk, he's not selling and just sitting there on my inventory just to oblige people that haven't got him and I would be able to supply...

so I guess, remove him :3

I guess remove Nezha from the rewards list, nobody is even want him anymore.. or probably new players already got him idk, he's not selling and just sitting there on my inventory just to oblige people that haven't got him and I would be able to supply...

so I guess, remove him :3

good idea the reward table is flooded with useless things like nezha,r5,exilus,event weapons (for me at least)

Runtowin, if you want cores then you are much better off running excavations. You get them quicker than from a sortie too. Cores also drop from common enemies all the time.

And I also already have nezha, exilus, dera, karak and strun as well (most from their original events). But at least the parts can be traded over to someone who needs them. Sure, they are a disappointment but at least I can give or sell them off to someone who needs to complete their set.

I personally don't want cores. They make me feel like I wasted my time carrying a bunch clueless and useless noobs trough 3 high level missions. My time would have been better spent running void missions or farming materials in a survival or an excavation.

I can not possibly imagine what someone would need that many cores for. Because they surely aren't necessary for leveling mods either. Most of my 10 rank mods have been maxed by fusing duplicates and excess mods of matching polarity.

I can not possibly imagine what someone would need that many cores for. Because they surely aren't necessary for leveling mods either. Most of my 10 rank mods have been maxed by fusing duplicates and excess mods of matching polarity.

There are 24 (soon to be 26) Primed mods in the game requiring 528 R5 Cores each.

There are 16 rare 10-rank mods in the game requiring 396 R5 Cores each.

That's 19008 R5 cores for just those mods. Admittedly, a chunk can be done through duplicates, but that is still a massive amount of fusion.

That's 19008 R5 cores for just those mods. Admittedly, a chunk can be done through duplicates, but that is still a massive amount of fusion.

And how exactly will 25 cores as a reward from potentially 2 hours or more of suffering trough public games and fail-squads with up to lvl 100 enemies be adequate? Or, more precisely, how do those 25 cores compare to that number of cores you'd need? Basically they have no effect whatsoever. Like gnat's piss in an ocean.

Allow me to put the quality of this "reward" in perspective for you:

You can easily farm 25 cores out of an excavation in 20 minutes if you are lucky. 30 if you aren't.

And on top of that you get tons of Cryotic and lots of rare mods such as stances.

All this for literally next to no effort, even solo if you have half-decent gear and at least some skill.

Or just plain dumb luck.

Or run 5 T4 captures which takes 10 minutes (if you have got the keys).

Maybe now you understand why people would like to get something nice that can't be obtained in other ways as their sortie reward, rather than a very small amount of VERY common drop item.

I don't mean to sound rude, but it should not take a genius to see how insignificant 25 or even 50 cores really are in the long run.