Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Rework

Liquidushime

Soul punch - I think making it scale on how many enemies it hits would make it possible to be not only look cool, but be useful if you can get into a good position. I think soul punch should resurrect the enemies that it kills, it would be great in the low level and have a use in high level content.

-----------------------------------------

Terrify

Soul punch should do a enemy weakness proc to enemies hit with soul punch:

-Corpus - Magnetic Proc

-Grineer - Corrosive

-Infested - Fire

-Sentient - Radiation or Corrosive (with the ability to adapt, I think radiation would shut off the link between units?) (still testing.

-Corrupted - Not sure (corrosive + cold is want I run against them

This would make Terrify + Soul punch even better, also it should slow enemies and make them run away. (More utility, easier to set up terrify + SP combo shots for better damage. It would make terrify better at CC and move nekros u a notch in the meta tree.

------------------------------

Desecrate

The loot part is fine, but what about linking Shadows of the damn with it? 

Dead Power - As nekros uses desecrate on enemies, a percent of their power (scaled by level) is absorbed and added to Shadow of the damn's overall power. This would make desecrate a tool for loot and pushing Shadow of the damn's abilities up a notch on the power tree. It could cap out at something for the sake of balance and I think the shadows should have massive aggro. (makes up a bit for AI)

---------------------------------

Shadows of the Dead

Along with desecrate, the shadows could use the soul punch + terrify effect of enemy weakness. Pressing the shadows of the damn skill twice causes all of the shadows to explode into (see enemy weakness thing up there ^) procs based on the faction of the enemy killed for the skills (shadow of the dead count/number thing)

And there we go. Nekros will be massively fun to use, he'll have a bit of CC, some fire support that can actually scale and some form of damage that will help a team out

Other than desecrate being abused by 80% of the community in a way that nekros is only seen as a farmer- he doesn't honestly have any real issues... All his skills are decently powerful. The only thing I'd like to see different is desecrate becomes a very large AoE you place down that's a toggle, so you can place it, forget it, and go about doing things like you should be and having fun instead of babysitting loot gathering. Toggle would work best imo because it would't break the augment (you get so much health orbs from it anyways that health drain per second wouldn't matter at all) and it would let you pick it up and move it with you on the fly; as opposed to a duration ability that you'd need to wait to take it with you- which would slow him down and make people just babysit the same spot- which wouldn't solve the problem.

how about an augment for skill 2? instead of enemies running away... make the undead rise from the underground holding their feet n_n

or soul punch that can make the enemies run to fear

hey... maybe we can reduce skill 4, make it be like.. you kill 1 enemies, rise the dead body and it become your underling

kill 1 enemy again, rise the dead body again and it become 2 underling, repeat and rinse until 5 or 6 underling or limited by your power strength

and the underling got a life for duration and amplified its HP for power strength.

for Nekros passive... out of idea >_<'  anybody?  

thanks for reading though, maybe this piece of my mind can sooth your thirstiness for Nekros rework n_n

Since nekros follows many conventional "necromancer" type styles, he needs to have debuffing abilities. Traditionally necromancers reduce or destroy enemy defenses, so what you suggested with procs sounds great.

* I think SP needs to do a puncture proc to reduce enemy damage (should do it in an aoe around the soul explosion). No extra damage needed just a simple proc. This proc can be increased with power duration

* Terrify- NEEDS  the kubrow treatment. Enemies need to slowly run away. Not take off at Ludicrous Speed... Also I think the armor reduction part of terrify needs a general flat damage modifier too so it benefits corpus as well. Something like "do +x amount of damage if hitting fleeing enemies from behind"

*Desecrate- I like your idea of placing it in an area. I'm not crazy about getting an upkeep skill on nekros. It's one of the things I enjoy about him so hopefully they could come up with a different idea of maintaining it in the area. 

*SotD- REALLY NEED A SHADOW COUNTER please! Being able to keep track of how many shadows you have stored up or how many remain alive is essential. I like your idea of pressing it again to explode them in a proc and having the other skills work along with it. I always enjoy skill synergy. 

*Passive- definitely needs to deal with nearby deaths. THe more death occurring nearby, the stronger nekros should get.  I would really like to see some energy return from nearby deaths since we are stuck with such a low energy pool and for a caster frame at that, but if that seems too op, an increase in hp or armor would be great (it would be on a timer and have a cap of course but it would encourage actively killing instead of standing casting desecrate and doing nothing else)

I really like the ideas posted here. Agree on the Toggle skill on Desecrate. Also the suggestion of making the dead hold the feet of our enemies when casting terrify is just great. Soul punch is the one that needs the most rework or buff of all. Also Shadows of the Dead can be benefited greatly by what has been posted before.

Kinda scary how quickly these nekros threads can get buried under all those other ones of people asking for buffs to already borderline op frames. I encourage anyone else with ideas to post them. The more ideas DE has to pull from the easier they can pool resources to put time into a nekros rework.

Other than desecrate being abused by 80% of the community in a way that nekros is only seen as a farmer- he doesn't honestly have any real issues... All his skills are decently powerful. The only thing I'd like to see different is desecrate becomes a very large AoE you place down that's a toggle, so you can place it, forget it, and go about doing things like you should be and having fun instead of babysitting loot gathering. Toggle would work best imo because it would't break the augment (you get so much health orbs from it anyways that health drain per second wouldn't matter at all) and it would let you pick it up and move it with you on the fly; as opposed to a duration ability that you'd need to wait to take it with you- which would slow him down and make people just babysit the same spot- which wouldn't solve the problem.

this and what the op said combined i want to see it RIGHT NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe

I've been poking my head in here for a while. I decided it was high time to give some of my thoughts on the matter.

Desecrate doesn't fit into Nekros's kit, and pigeonholing him into using it if he wants to get the most out of Shadows of the Dead feels like it's being forced to play nice with his kit, rather than giving him an ability that naturally has a good interaction with the rest of his abilities. It really feels like the same kind of forced synergies that plague Saryn right now.

It also does nothing to alleviate Nekros's passivity; even a SotD focused Nekros would be spending most of his time Desecrating while his allies or his Shadows did most of the work. 

I think that a necromancer class should be a force that is extremely present on the battlefield, and Nekros shouldn't be an exception to that rule. Just because he's a summoner doesn't mean he should be a backline player. In fact, I think that Nekros should be more active when his Shadows are around, rather than hiding behind them and letting them do all the work.

I think that a more fitting ability for Nekros's kit would involve an initial nuke/debuff to enemies, and damaging or killing them restores health to all nearby allies. This works better with Shadows of the Dead, it promotes more active play instead of backline spamming, and it even lets him competently fill the role of team medic. 

Anyways, that's my two cents.

I've been poking my head in here for a while. I decided it was high time to give some of my thoughts on the matter.

Desecrate doesn't fit into Nekros's kit, and pigeonholing him into using it if he wants to get the most out of Shadows of the Dead feels like it's being forced to play nice with his kit, rather than giving him an ability that naturally has a good interaction with the rest of his abilities. It really feels like the same kind of forced synergies that plague Saryn right now.

It also does nothing to alleviate Nekros's passivity; even a SotD focused Nekros would be spending most of his time Desecrating while his allies or his Shadows did most of the work. 

I think that a necromancer class should be a force that is extremely present on the battlefield, and Nekros shouldn't be an exception to that rule. Just because he's a summoner doesn't mean he should be a backline player. In fact, I think that Nekros should be more active when his Shadows are around, rather than hiding behind them and letting them do all the work.

I think that a more fitting ability for Nekros's kit would involve an initial nuke/debuff to enemies, and damaging or killing them restores health to all nearby allies. This works better with Shadows of the Dead, it promotes more active play instead of backline spamming, and it even lets him competently fill the role of team medic. 

Anyways, that's my two cents.

I like this idea but it would be hard to let go of the extra loot skill. The way drops are so stingy it's pretty much needed. Something you mentioned about how he's forced into some Desecrate variation in any build brought up an interesting point. Even if you're not looking at Desecrate as a loot-generator (I know everyone does, but bear with me) you also have to consider that with his low energy pool you either have to: waste a slot on Flow/Primed Flow, or Equilibrium (or Despoil but that's not always ideal especially in nightmare modes, ect). So Any way you look at it, Nekros is always down 1 mod slot minimum. This causes less flexibility in an already low-flexible frame and is something definitely worth considering for any rework, imo. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/7/2016 at 10:20 AM, Zorrandor said:

Since nekros follows many conventional "necromancer" type styles, he needs to have debuffing abilities. Traditionally necromancers reduce or destroy enemy defenses, so what you suggested with procs sounds great.

* I think SP needs to do a puncture proc to reduce enemy damage (should do it in an aoe around the soul explosion). No extra damage needed just a simple proc. This proc can be increased with power duration

* Terrify- NEEDS  the kubrow treatment. Enemies need to slowly run away. Not take off at Ludicrous Speed... Also I think the armor reduction part of terrify needs a general flat damage modifier too so it benefits corpus as well. Something like "do +x amount of damage if hitting fleeing enemies from behind"

*Desecrate- I like your idea of placing it in an area. I'm not crazy about getting an upkeep skill on nekros. It's one of the things I enjoy about him so hopefully they could come up with a different idea of maintaining it in the area. 

*SotD- REALLY NEED A SHADOW COUNTER please! Being able to keep track of how many shadows you have stored up or how many remain alive is essential. I like your idea of pressing it again to explode them in a proc and having the other skills work along with it. I always enjoy skill synergy. 

*Passive- definitely needs to deal with nearby deaths. THe more death occurring nearby, the stronger nekros should get.  I would really like to see some energy return from nearby deaths since we are stuck with such a low energy pool and for a caster frame at that, but if that seems too op, an increase in hp or armor would be great (it would be on a timer and have a cap of course but it would encourage actively killing instead of standing casting desecrate and doing nothing else)

i Would like to see Soul Punch add To His Shadow Que without the need to kill the enemy and Summon a Shadow of the targeted enemy if cast on a Dead body. along with other suggested changes

Terrify Really does need that Slow i also The Damage multiplier could Work like Equinox' 2 (Day form) Adding Vulnerability

I've been on the fence with Desecrate for awhile now... its Good when heavily Modded (Despoil Equilibrium Moderate Efficiency and Range) And my build While Based off of Spamming Terrify Decent SoTD Duration and Soul Survivor/Shield of shadows my build is Rooted in Desecrate it would Be Scary to Remove it Outright (Would Literally Uproot my Build from its foundation) But in the end i feel it would either Need to be completely Replaced or Perfectly Reworked...

More General Tweaks he Needs MUCH faster casting speeds. call it a crutch but i cannot play him without Natural Talent Equipped (Now that i think about it 70% of my build is just Bandaid Fluff to patch up some of his glaring issues)

In the end I kinda just wish they would take away the Extra Loot He's 1 of my Favorite Frames and i can't Actually play with him Because every time i use him I'm Told "oh you're using your Nekros? Great Spam Desecrate We're Farming XYZ

So I was brainstorming last night while I was doing sorties (yes I do everything on my nekros even sorties) about soul punch so going to focus on it for now. As a damage skill it doesn't scale or have procs to deal with tougher enemies. My idea earlier about the procs still stands but I think it need a percentage scaling and I have another idea for procs I will list later. As much as I would like to see hard percentages the whole time, I think it needs to have health cutoffs. 

Example would be: "deal x amount of damage (scales with power strength same as now) if enemy is over 50% health. If enemy is under 50% health, remove 25% of their health instead and do 25% amount of their total health damage in an area around the target."  The skill would retain it's cc properties we have now because it's super useful still. 

I would also like to see more synergy with soul punch and the other skills. I think the timer on shadows needs to be removed, but this is where soul punch comes in. You cast it on the shadows to kill them off. The standard form of the skill will just kill the shadows and do a damage proc or "soul explosion" around them when killing them. A new augment for soul punch is where the procs come in. Much like what was mentioned in earlier posts, it should do a weakness proc based on what faction you hit. Corrosive for grineer, magnetic for corpus, toxin or slash for infested, puncture for corrupted (yes yes I know puncture is not the ideal corrupted type, but the damage reduction from it is greatly undervalued). The damage proc effect would depend on whatever the highest damage type on the weapon is (most likely your melee weapon).  I like the name "afflicted soul" for the augment. Power duration would affect proc time. I have other ideas for the other skills I will add later. Lets hear your thoughts and ideas!

Wanted to throw in a new idea I had for this skill thanks to meeeon's post-

Soul Punch will mark an enemy target, when an ally kills that target you get credit for your shadow pool. I think this will be the last change I make for the skill since it's getting kind of bloated and a spammable skill can't be too heavy. 

So here's the final tl;dr after some last minute changes:

Soul Punch
Soul punch does "x" amount of damage to targets over 50% health. If target is under 50% health it does 25% of the enemy's hp amount of damage in an area around it. Enemies struck by soul punch are ragdolled. If a summoned shadow is hit by soul punch it destroys the shadow. The enemy targeted by soul punch has their soul ripped out and marked for death. Allies killing that marked enemy contribute to nekros' shadow pool. 

Augment: Afflicted soul-

Soul punch produces a damage proc when killing shadows by soul punching them. Damage proc type produced depends on the highest damage type on the weapon (most likely your melee weapon)

Mods affecting soul punch:

• power strength
  • power duration (for the augment only)
  • power range (casting range as well as the soul shattering range)
Edited by Zorrandor
Did my final draft of the skill

So here's my newest idea for desecrate. I know we have been talking heavily of making it a channeled skill for an area similar to equinox #5, but I wanted to take that idea and run with it some. Nekros as we know suffers from being pretty squishy unless you run either a terrify spam build (which your team will hate you for) or a shield of shadows (even then you're not gonna be very tanky, just not insta-gibbed). My idea uses the desecrate as a "cloak of shadows". Here's how it works-

Nekros desecrates the bodies of nearby fallen foes. For each foe (up to a maximum of targets, determined by ability level) nekros gains a shadowy armor that increases his armor rating (up to a maximum value, I won't speculate on what that is because I will probably over-estimate lol). For each foe desecrated (up to that determined max number) time is added to the armor's duration and while wearing the armor he will force fallen foes nearby to drop extra loot (insert current desecrate loot rules here). The ability can be cancelled early to consume the remaining duration and gain health based on how much time was left. Take note, the duration timer can only be added to on initial cast, not upkept indefinitely by simply running around. This means you must eventually find a safe spot and recast, adding a little bit of skilled play to it. Think of it as working similar to Ember's world on fire. It has a channel and duration. Also it gives you a smoky shadow effect, who wouldn't want that? :P

The reasons behind this is:

• no more sitting in one spot spamming 4
  • actively moving around the battlefield ensures maximum desecration, and the more enemies you killed initially, the stronger you will be
  • gives nekros more self sustain through the damage reduction and the healing which allows him to participate in much harder content than previously
  • no more required equilibrium mod just to benefit from desecrating (although it's still viable by simply cancelling the armor and collecting the orbs you spawned)
  • synergizes great with the shadows of the dead because you can kill off your army (see my post above about using soul punch to destroy the shadows) for a self-buff
  • You look like a badass agent of death as you should be with darkness as your attire

Some potential problems with this:

• might make shield of shadows obsolete (I don't think it would, they can be used in 2 different builds and like I said, it synergizes well with the shadows and the desecrate shadow armor can be adjusted so it doesn't over-perform shield of shadows
  • it can still be used as a "sit still and desecrate" snorefest by simply having the right team setup to bring the enemies to the nekros as with a mag, and having EV trin juice him up constantly, but there's really no way around that without drastically changing how other warframes interact with nekros and that is NOT what we need. 

That's all I have for this for now. I may change some things later and I will leave update notes if I do.

Edited by Zorrandor
added a description of what it should look like

Have soul punch actually punch enemies souls out.

Each use on a unique opponent summons a shadow. (Limited only by your SotD duration.)

So 4 soul punches = 4 shadows = 100 energy

Or 1 SotD = 7 shadows = 100 energy

Not very exploitable i feel, seeing as it'd cost 175 energy to get the same effect as SotD.

Another topic : I'd love for SotDs timer to be removed.

It seems so insane to raise up a semi-strong army just for them to run out of gas.

Necromancers raise the dead who fight fearlessly until the bitter end, because the magic is so strong it doesn't fail.

In warframe they fight until quitting time.

Edited by (PS4)meeeone
Typo

5 hours ago, (PS4)meeeone said:

Another topic : I'd love for SotDs timer to be removed.

It seems so insane to raise up a semi-strong army just for them to run out of gas.

Necromancers raise the dead who fight fearlessly until the bitter end, because the magic is so strong it doesn't fail.

In warframe they fight until quitting time.

This was actually going to be my next thing to tackle, SotD rework, mainly with what you mentioned, removal of the timer. Guess I might as well just continue that thought train here lol. And I might use part of your ideas for my soul punch synergy if you don't mind.

Shadows of the Dead:
As we have mentioned, the timer is one of the main hindrances of the skill. Using my idea earlier about soul punch killing off the shadows, that would allow for better timing and set-ups. Got shadows who stubbornly refuse to follow? Vaporize them and make more! Which brings up the main drawback of the shadows: the AI. They still use the original AI of the ones you killed (although slightly dumbed down it seems), and so non-melee units will simply hide in cover 50% of their duration and fail to follow you when the fight has moved on. Evidence of this is how the grineer shadows will maintain cover almost indefinitely, only spraying some shots out, yet the all-melee infested shadows will aggressively pursue their targets- making them some of the best shadows to summon. They all need a global AI that makes them less cowardly and much much more aggressive. 
Ok on to some fun tidbits of the skill- Shadows by default should do a small aoe damage explosion when they are killed (either by combat death or soul punch jackslaps). The damage doesn't need to be some insane amount, but it would add some much needed aoe to nek's kit. This explosion can be augmented with a mod for soul punch to produce elemental procs like we mentioned several posts up. I would love to see it do a proc type based on what kind of shadow was used but it's understandable if that's not possible so we should think up a universally useful type (toxin is an all around generally good element- OR it could mimic whatever elemental combo you have on a certain weapon). SotD needs a shadow counter by default. We desperately need to know how many we have in the reserve pool so we know when to resume pressure to keep our kill count up and keep that pool replenished. Nothing sucks worse than getting ready to pop up the shambling army only to hear that angry beep and see "power not ready" in the corner even though you were sure you landed some kills.

which brings us to the next topic- getting kill credit for shadows....Lately I have been messing more with shadow specific builds, or finding ways to use shadows for every build even a desecrate spam one (the shadows are on super short duration so they die not long after summoned to add to bodies to desecrate) and the biggest problem I have noticed during combat is that no matter how efficient I am at killing, most of my team is doing it way faster so my chances of landing kill credit is slim, thus making my shadow army pretty emaciated. Now I am not one to be a fan of just leeching kills for credit. But there needs to be some middle ground. Having the teammates do all my shadow harvesting for me isn't fair to them, but neither is it fair to me to never be able to get kill credit. This is where meeeone's idea comes into play (with my own twist). A soul punched enemy who isn't killed right away gets his soul punched out and the soul follows him sort of like Nyx's confusion images, only it's behind him. Any teammate who kills that enemy adds it to your shadow pool. This only works on one enemy at a time, which would allow for more surgical targeting of what shadows you want (soul punch those nasty heavy gunners, bombards, nullies, ect) and doesn't make SotD irrelevant as a skill (sorry meeeone, liked your idea it just kind of defeats the whole purpose of SotD as a skill when you can just blast a group and do the same thing). 

Lastly and one very important one: Shadows of eximus need to be summoned as eximus. We did the work to take them down, we deserve credit for doing it by making them our bi-...err I mean shadow servants. Nyx can do this already with mind control (and in a way with Chaos). Not too sure about Inaros, haven't played him yet so idk if his sand goons remain eximus or not. It would make choosing those priority targets more important. Also, when making infested ancients, their auras need to benefit us as well (and the mutalist moa swarms and gunk need to NOT hurt us anymore, I don't think the gunk does but we can kill it off with melee as though it were enemy gunk, but I know their swarms do not act as friendly targets and will even spread to enemy units and sometimes augment their armor.....needs to be augmenting OUR armor instead!)

Pretty much it for my SotD ideas. Thanks for reading the wall-o-text

Edited by Zorrandor
giving credit where it's due

6 hours ago, Zorrandor said:

This was actually going to be my next thing to tackle, SotD rework, mainly with what you mentioned, removal of the timer. Guess I might as well just continue that thought train here lol. And I might use part of your ideas for my soul punch synergy if you don't mind.

Shadows of the Dead:
As we have mentioned, the timer is one of the main hindrances of the skill. Using my idea earlier about soul punch killing off the shadows, that would allow for better timing and set-ups. Got shadows who stubbornly refuse to follow? Vaporize them and make more! Which brings up the main drawback of the shadows: the AI. They still use the original AI of the ones you killed (although slightly dumbed down it seems), and so non-melee units will simply hide in cover 50% of their duration and fail to follow you when the fight has moved on. Evidence of this is how the grineer shadows will maintain cover almost indefinitely, only spraying some shots out, yet the all-melee infested shadows will aggressively pursue their targets- making them some of the best shadows to summon. They all need a global AI that makes them less cowardly and much much more aggressive. 
Ok on to some fun tidbits of the skill- Shadows by default should do a small aoe damage explosion when they are killed (either by combat death or soul punch jackslaps). The damage doesn't need to be some insane amount, but it would add some much needed aoe to nek's kit. This explosion can be augmented with a mod for soul punch to produce elemental procs like we mentioned several posts up. I would love to see it do a proc type based on what kind of shadow was used but it's understandable if that's not possible so we should think up a universally useful type (toxin is an all around generally good element- OR it could mimic whatever elemental combo you have on a certain weapon). SotD needs a shadow counter by default. We desperately need to know how many we have in the reserve pool so we know when to resume pressure to keep our kill count up and keep that pool replenished. Nothing sucks worse than getting ready to pop up the shambling army only to hear that angry beep and see "power not ready" in the corner even though you were sure you landed some kills.

which brings us to the next topic- getting kill credit for shadows....Lately I have been messing more with shadow specific builds, or finding ways to use shadows for every build even a desecrate spam one (the shadows are on super short duration so they die not long after summoned to add to bodies to desecrate) and the biggest problem I have noticed during combat is that no matter how efficient I am at killing, most of my team is doing it way faster so my chances of landing kill credit is slim, thus making my shadow army pretty emaciated. Now I am not one to be a fan of just leeching kills for credit. But there needs to be some middle ground. Having the teammates do all my shadow harvesting for me isn't fair to them, but neither is it fair to me to never be able to get kill credit. This is where meeeone's idea comes into play (with my own twist). A soul punched enemy who isn't killed right away gets his soul punched out and the soul follows him sort of like Nyx's confusion images, only it's behind him. Any teammate who kills that enemy adds it to your shadow pool. This only works on one enemy at a time, which would allow for more surgical targeting of what shadows you want (soul punch those nasty heavy gunners, bombards, nullies, ect) and doesn't make SotD irrelevant as a skill (sorry meeeone, liked your idea it just kind of defeats the whole purpose of SotD as a skill when you can just blast a group and do the same thing). 

Lastly and one very important one: Shadows of eximus need to be summoned as eximus. We did the work to take them down, we deserve credit for doing it by making them our bi-...err I mean shadow servants. Nyx can do this already with mind control (and in a way with Chaos). Not too sure about Inaros, haven't played him yet so idk if his sand goons remain eximus or not. It would make choosing those priority targets more important. Also, when making infested ancients, their auras need to benefit us as well (and the mutalist moa swarms and gunk need to NOT hurt us anymore, I don't think the gunk does but we can kill it off with melee as though it were enemy gunk, but I know their swarms do not act as friendly targets and will even spread to enemy units and sometimes augment their armor.....needs to be augmenting OUR armor instead!)

Pretty much it for my SotD ideas. Thanks for reading the wall-o-text

Do you actually play as nekros?

Seriously.

Gunk,and swarms don't effect you when you summon them in.

Ancient healer auras DO apply.

No,inaros doesn't summon eximi either,he summons a direct copy.(weaker than the shadows)

Eximi should be summonable seeing as nullifier crewman keep their shields.

And kill credit may need to apply to enemies desecrated as well.(You "loot" their souls.) (It'd give the skill another use.)

And my soul punch idea only applied to the first enemy hit,not the piercing effect.(The  enemy it was used on,requiring multiple casts for multiple shadows.)

It cuts out the middle man and removes the danger of casting SotD.

I'd like to take your soul punch idea and apply it to terrify.

Enemies get so scared their souls leave their bodies. (Any death of a "scared" unit by any team member adds to the shadows pool.)

My synergy ideas involving nekros all focus on his SotD skill.

And as for AI the answer is simple.

Have them huddle around the summoner like they would a nullifier crewman/arctic eximus,unless they're melee based.

This would have multiple benefits.

1. Meat shields.
  2. They don't run miles away.
  3. They try to keep up.
  4. Any auras/shields that they have can be effectively shared.

On 2/7/2016 at 4:59 AM, eqtd said:

how about an augment for skill 2? instead of enemies running away... make the undead rise from the underground holding their feet n_n

or soul punch that can make the enemies run to fear

hey... maybe we can reduce skill 4, make it be like.. you kill 1 enemies, rise the dead body and it become your underling

kill 1 enemy again, rise the dead body again and it become 2 underling, repeat and rinse until 5 or 6 underling or limited by your power 

I seen this ability in so many Necromancer in mmorpg and my favorite dungeon fighters lol

*(check out my concept of a Parkor warframe )* 

Edited by (PS4)BIGHEBREW

9 hours ago, (PS4)meeeone said:

Do you actually play as nekros?

Seriously.

Gunk,and swarms don't effect you when you summon them in.

Ancient healer auras DO apply.

Well my apologies, there was a time where you would get the aura visual effect but not any benefit, and I just assumed it was always so. No need to be rude about it damn man. And yes, I play nekros more than any other frame. I just never recalled that being fixed. As for the gunk and swarms, yes your shadows DO use them, and yes they ARE buggy and will decide to buff enemies instead. And if by some chance those swarms are giving us armor, it never gives any indication (either by a buff icon or a yellow health bar like the infested get). My issue with the gunk though was not that the gunk was slowing us, but that if I hit it with my melee, it would dissipate just like if it were the enemy gunk, making it useless as an area trap or small goo trap against melee units. 

All "More Loot" abilities need to go, including desecrate, because at the end of the day those abilities become the only reason people use them. Then after they are gone, you need to look at those frames and see why people don't use them, and remedy that. 

24 minutes ago, TwiceDead said:

All "More Loot" abilities need to go, including desecrate, because at the end of the day those abilities become the only reason people use them. Then after they are gone, you need to look at those frames and see why people don't use them, and remedy that. 

You mean like mesas 360° peacemaker?

I'm afraid i must disagree.

Desecrate gives 0 OP killing benefits like peacemaker did,it's exclusively PvE.

And seeing as it isn't game breaking,it's fine.

If it caused 10 resources to spawn per dead enemy then it should be nerfed not removed.

I  however use desecrate in a supportive function...Providing health and energy to allies that would otherwise run out of both.  

The loot for me is just an added reward for teamwork.