Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Ash From The Game?

Soonercoop21

Ash is getting a rework soon to make his alt become more "interactive" just like mesa and sayrn.

It was said during the dev streams but this is not soon soon this is DE soon. So not anytime soon maybe by the month of May.

Edited by xxcib21xx

Ash is getting a rework soon to make his alt become more "interactive" just like mesa and sayrn.

It was said during the dev streams but this is not soon soon this is DE soon. So not anytime soon maybe by the month of May.

I kind of get the impression they forgot they were doing anything with him. Since announcing that Bladestorm was getting reworked nothing at all has been said since. 

I kind of get the impression they forgot they were doing anything with him. Since announcing that Bladestorm was getting reworked nothing at all has been said since. 

They didn't forget they won't nerf it out of the blue. Maybe when he gets his deluxe skins. Rhino got a rework before his deluxe skin and so did sayrn. 

Edited by xxcib21xx

I really hope not, we are likely to end up with another broken Saryn mess. But the again you can't get none-primed Ash anymore anyway.

And before some one say I'm wrong. When was the last time you found a grineer manic anywhere?

I really hope not, we are likely to end up with another broken Saryn mess. But the again you can't get none-primed Ash anymore anyway.

And before some one say I'm wrong. When was the last time you found a grineer manic anywhere?

Uranus sabotage or even the boss node

Law of Retribution.

They breed like rabbit there.

Also Saryn is indeed broken. Her damage output has the potential to break the game's calculator.

Edited by ClinkzEastwood

Idk, possibly the community of players surrounding one tap characters...

Well, you might as well say, "remove Ash from playing the game because (insert some comment here about player skill)". Putting a change.org petition isn't the way. Also the main place that you'd run into these guys at is Draco while focus farming. I hardly ever run into blade storm Ash's elsewhere.