Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Someone Gave You One Superpower Of Your Choise, What Would You Choose?

BlackerGames

The ability to manipulate matter on the subatomic level. You can create anything you want using the atoms in the atmosphere. 

That's what mine was! Imagine though, being able to control just about anything. With intelligence and creativity, this has no bounds. Flight, invisibility, invincibility, mind reading, mind control, telekinesis, light speed, possibly even time control! 

That's what mine was! Imagine though, being able to control just about anything. With intelligence and creativity, this has no bounds. Flight, invisibility, invincibility, mind reading, mind control, telekinesis, light speed, possibly even time control!

Most of that makes no sense, specially mind cohtrol/reading because they are beyond subatomic reach

You cant control time with matter.

The power to heal/restore anything

like any body, any plant, any machine, any animal

or damaged clothes and stuff

like literally restoration on anything that exists

i could be like, yo pay me 5 bucks and ill cure your kidneys and liver

instead of some doctor ripping them off for like 100,000 dollars and pills that make them suicidal

-_- pills suck

i could make a repair shop, bring in your tv, cellphone, old shoes

i can fix em

have cancer, i can cure that xD

id be like op

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis

The power to heal/restore anything

like any body, any plant, any machine, any animal

or damaged clothes and stuff

like literally restoration on anything that exists

i could be like, yo pay me 5 bucks and ill cure your kidneys and liver

instead of some doctor ripping them off for like 100,000 dollars and pills that make them suicidal

-_- pills suck

i could make a repair shop, bring in your tv, cellphone, old shoes

i can fix em

have cancer, i can cure that xD

id be like op

love this one too

but can you repair yourself if you take a bullet in the head?

Most of that makes no sense, specially mind cohtrol/reading because they are beyond subatomic reach

To be fair, it'd be theoretically possible if you measured/manipulated the electrical signals and or cell structure in someone's brain, but you'd need a working knowledge of the human brain orders of magnitude greater than all the world's neurosurgeons combined in order to do anything other than just give them an aneurism.

Edited by Hortonman

You cant control time with matter.

Ah, but how do you know for sure? Think.

It may be possible to control time as a form of energy, although obviously I wouldn't know how.

However!

Time is merely a construct of the human mind. Time is how we measure where we are just as much as we measure our own location. With the ability to control molecule and atoms, would it not be possible to slow, stop, reverse, or even speed up the events we measure as time? Sure, you'd need to be incredibly powerful and smart, but surely it's still possible?

What is it that makes up the human brain? Scientists claim that it is the chemical reactions found in your cerebrum that control your thoughts, motives, your very emotions. How far a jump would it be to just nudge these reactions in a way that you could read or even rewrite?

It may be possible to control time as a form of energy, although obviously I wouldn't know how.

However!

Time is merely a construct of the human mind. Time is how we measure where we are just as much as we measure our own location. With the ability to control molecule and atoms, would it not be possible to slow, stop, reverse, or even speed up the events we measure as time? Sure, you'd need to be incredibly powerful and smart, but surely it's still possible?

No no it's not. We live in the third dimension. Even if you move the earth's axis or get the planets to revolve in a different way, which would take an extraordinary amount of force might I add, You still couldn't speed up or slow down the real concept of time. You would be just moving objects around. Throw the planets at a faster orbit speed but my clock will still read 4:30 and it will not leave 4:30 until one minute has passed. Mind control is a maybe, however that would be an extremely small scale you would be fighting the subatomic particles natural polarities, which can be....dangerous to say the least. But time? I know you're talking B.S. now. How would you even begin to do something like that?

EDIT and no moving the clocks hands does not speed up time either.

Edited by CaterHowlett16

However!

2 words: Special Relativity.

-Ignores the discussion about the logistics of abilities-

I'd like the power to re-write reality on a local scale (i.e. turn a nearby lamp-post into gold completely while still allowing it to work to making a banana into an actual telephone, edit the epidermal layer of skin into a flexible, shock-absorbent and nigh-indestructible composition, etc.)

To quote the Genie: PHENOMINAL COSMIC POWERS!

and if I have to balance it off, I'll forever be bound to itty bitty living spaces should I choose to get a house of some kind.

Edited by Ghost333

However!

Good luck controlling everything after the universe ends.