The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make My Decision For Me. Should I Buy The Saryn Prime Pack?

(PSN)flyersfan314

Question

Absolutely not, do not give DE any more of our money until they start doing things rite. They are slowing turning into that company *EA/Activision* with there half arse reworks and hot fixes .

They have ruined SARYN,MESA,MAG ask people who spent plat on the last 2 how they feel. They want synergy LMFAO,ROTFL,SMH, what they really want is to slowly keep killing popular frames and then release a prime access to a new frame. Since they just R.I.P a popular frame they know people will throw mommy and daddy money at them.

I used to think they were a hard working group who cared about there community. But there actions over the last year have shown there true colors.

anyways JMO

I'm a Prime Accessories guy. The only reason you buy Saryn Prime ACCESS is that you cannot wait or as a statement of financial support for DE and the Plat Bump.

I ENJOY the farm and trade aspect of acquiring new frames, primes included. I still only have 1 Nezha part after 8 sortie completions, but I know he will drop eventually. Having it "first"...not a big concern.

Accessories cosmetics literally cannot be obtained in-game, and the boosters make a huge difference in the fun factor and advancement of your frames and weapons and resources.

I vote you buy Accessories and farm Access.

As far as wanting to be/becoming a woman, that is a huge life decision and a journey you alone must decide to take.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

Oh and go watch Rebecca try and play the SARYN rework on the dev stream. It was terrible and embarrassing to what they did to that frame. Maybe if you watch it it'll help you decide.

Because she's the pinnacle of warframe players and her playing terribly is the standard we set the worth of frames at right?

There no point, with nerfed saryn and spyra prime downgrade (from codex leak) only thing in this pack that worth something of getting right away is a nikana prime, but you can just farm\buy it from trade

L2 Mod, bruv. Saryn was never nerfed. They changed her up from her P42W bullS#&$ and actually gave her some enjoyable gameplay. Quit being lazy and experiment a little.

"waaah, can't press 4 and room clear anymore, waaah"

Always the accessories never the actual prime access packs. It takes a day to farm that, and you can use the Plat to rush it from the accessory pack.

79.99 you get an exclusive icon and Plat.

59.99 you get exclusive armor or cosmetics, 3 months of boosters at a heavily discounted rate, and Plat.

You don't get any plat with the accessories pack tho. Tier 3 prime access is more expensive than T2 + Accessories pack because of the additional plat.

I do the accessories pack for plat and boosters then farm primes. I'd recommend that. and all these people complaining about "nerfed" saryn should try using her with max range as a support. Spores with an aoe weapon keeps the entire map at half health. Forma the D aura to dash for CP and run with regenerative molt for heals and she's a great frame.

I was extremely happy with the Frost P package so I'm buying this one too.  The video game industry is in shambles, there is hardly anything worth spending money on any longer, so dropping 50 or 60 bucks every 3 months on one game is nothing compared to what I spent a few years ago - before Valve and Kickstarter trashed up the place.

Edited by Sonos

I wonder why the video game industry is in shambles, hmm maybe because of DLC and just outright greediness and no actual improvements and only reskins and re-shading etc.

or is it straying from proven and reliable methods for new and shiny and uncertainty.

or is it players are just overall tired of the sham/ deceits and disappointments and start talking with their wallets saying no more bs.

well op'er I would advise you to get the regular saryn maxed out  and use her in her element that she enhances and see how far and effective she is solo or in a group in a long high tier  endless mission and then make your decision.

What do you want from the Prime Access ?

All the Items are ok but really in the end the Sword is on par with Broken War (which is free) and the Frame and secondary are just mastery fodder.

Save your money for a 75% plat discount.

There no point, with nerfed saryn and spyra prime downgrade (from codex leak) only thing in this pack that worth something of getting right away is a nikana prime, but you can just farm\buy it from trade

I second that

Absolutely not, do not give DE any more of our money until they start doing things rite. They are slowing turning into that company *EA/Activision* with there half arse reworks and hot fixes .

They have ruined SARYN,MESA,MAG ask people who spent plat on the last 2 how they feel. They want synergy LMFAO,ROTFL,SMH, what they really want is to slowly keep killing popular frames and then release a prime access to a new frame. Since they just R.I.P a popular frame they know people will throw mommy and daddy money at them.

I used to think they were a hard working group who cared about there community. But there actions over the last year have shown there true colors.

anyways JMO

and this.

There is no point at all. And Nova is so much better anyway.

It's a question of loving Saryn or not. 'til now the onlyprime pack I bought was Volt 'cuz I love him, was my first frame, Prime design looks real good and I really like archwing (yes I like archwing !!! no I'm not going to listen to your rage ) so I wanted the Odonata.

After if you're hesitating, and got money to spend 'cuz you have a job (and no present to buy for your girlfriend 'cuz you don't have one) why not.