Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Favorite Warframe?

(PSN)Inferior_Zon

My favorite warframe is Frost, because he encourages tactical positioning (bubble don't move) and gunplay (bubble = bunker to shoot from imo). And I guess he is really versatile.

My second favorite warframe is Saryn, because she does way more damage than Frost, is semi-durable, and has synergy between all of her spells. And I really like dots / status.  

Edited by SunniMao

My favorite warframe is "Excalibur Prime" because I can collect tears while using him. ~joke~ 

but yeah I like EP since buying his pack was the first time I ever actually spent something in a game. 

Also Excalibur in general is pretty versatile and can both carry and support the whole team, also *poster boy*

My favorite warframe is Atlas because he's passively immune to knockdown while his feet are on the ground.

And immune really means immune. When you use a mod like Sure Footed a knockdown still pushes you and interrupts your action for your frame to do a block animation. Atlas just straight IGNORES them. Scorpions be like "WTF!?" and ancients are all like "Rawrr...??".

My favorite frame to play as is Limbo. I enjoy playing solo, so I don't bother people with Banish and he forces me to play at my best or but he also has a fail-safe in the Rift. I have been enjoying Nezha waaay too much since his console release though...

Saryn is the frame I have most played out of my 600 hours. She was my first real frame. I love her, I love her rework, she is my boo. Boo is getting primed! I can't wait. Maybe she will return to be my favorite once more. :)

My favorite warframe is Nezha because(everybody needs a little controversy)

But realy it's a combination of good speed, powers that the use of feels natural to me, and the first time I used warding halo was a crazy power trip that sold me for life.(it was like: ahahahaha-I'M INVINCIBLE )

And to this day, when I manage my energy well, I finish a lot of games with 0% damage taken, and picking up teammates is a lot less stressful in even the worst of times

My favorite warframe is Excalibur because of how well-designed his powers are. He's my starter frame, much like many others, and the frame I use when I do some roleplaying in the game. Also, each planet boss I defeated for the first time has been done with Excalibur. For personal reasons, I completed every quest using Excalibur, including Second Dream. Lastly, now that I think of it, the assassins (Zanuka & Stalker) came at me, for the first time, while playing as Excalibur. I got my face ripped apart by Stalker in our first bout, and the second... and the fifth... but I finally got him on the sixth time.

I like Banshee the most.  Her ult is good at locking down objectives and/or giving your teammates some breathing room in hectic situations, silence not only helps if you're trying to do some stealth but it's a decent radial stun and helps quickly get out of a sticky fight, sonar is useful for the added enemy radar and showing damage multiplying weakpoints, and sonic boom is good for knocking down groups of enemies.  She's fragile but easily controls the enemy.  

Second favorite is Saryn.  I thought she was okay before the rework but afterwards I think she's so interesting and fun to play!  

My favorite frame is Rhino, because his kiy perfectly suits my playstyle - combination of defense and offense. Iron Skin if i dont want to die, Roar if i want to hir harded, stomp to turn the tables in desperate situations.

Also: he looks like a goddamn heavy-armored knight. What else can i possibly need?

My favourite warframe is Volt Prime, his durability along with his powers fit perfectly if I want to play with guns. Though I wish his abilities synergized better.

My second is Nova, gotta love the CC along with those nukes from AD and her worm hole.

Honorable mention to Oberon because his abilities simply provide everything, small CC, healing, damage.

- the first time I used warding halo was a crazy power trip that sold me for life.(it was like: ahahahaha-I'M INVINCIBLE )

And to this day, when I manage my energy well, I finish a lot of games with 0% damage taken, and picking up teammates is a lot less stressful in even the worst of times

Have you... not played Rhino ever? I think Nezha is better, just curious. 

Favorite warframe probably Loki Prime. He is just so versatile and easy, there is always a place for Loki in a squad. Runner-up is probably Nezha just because he is so mobile and has decent utility with a low skill floor, but a high skill ceiling. 

My favourite is Excalibur Prime.

He is really entertaining to play as because I like playing with the combos of EB and because I enjoy the parkour aspect of the game, his relatively low hp , armor and shield compared to frames like Rhino, Frost or even Valkyr makes it mandatory for me to be constantly on the move.

I also enjoy using his radial blind to revive fallen teammates or to take a break and escape certain situations where I'm on the verge of dying.

The whole energy vs ability usage balance is really interesting for me as I need to constantly be aware of my energy pool especially in energy reduction or gun only sorties where my EB is affected significantly.

I also find Slash Dash pretty cool and good for mobility. I don't use Radial Javelin much but then I guess it's fun to press 3 and see stuff die once in a while.

Overall, I find him really fun to play.

My second favourite frame is always changing because I have almost all the frames so I rotate my secondary frame every few weeks or so to keep things fresh. Currently, it's Ash. Previously, it was Valkyr because of her cool backstory but I got bored of her after sometime. Now, I'm running my Volt Prime for this week but I still find Ash Prime more interesting.

Have you... not played Rhino ever? I think Nezha is better, just curious.

Favorite warframe probably Loki Prime. He is just so versatile and easy, there is always a place for Loki in a squad. Runner-up is probably Nezha just because he is so mobile and has decent utility with a low skill floor, but a high skill ceiling.

I have rhino prime, but yeah prefer the agile tank of nezha. Also even when warding halo goes down and my health evaporates, a well timed Chakram throw heals it all /is a fun escape vector

My favorite is Nyx because She was my first real frame (mag doesnt count!). I love making my enemies do the dirty work for me. I like to mess with peoples minds. And no I'm not a crazy ex. Hue...

Saryn has been always my favorite offensive frame (Nyx being defensive/supportive), yes I used to press 4 and watch enemies melt. I am duper happy with her Rework because it made that frame come "alive". She was boring to press 4 and didn't scale well into lategame. However the rework made her one of the best lategame frame because of her toxin and its sub-element combos (Spore - Viral, Molt - Toxin, Miasma - Corrosive).

Nyx & Saryn.

Edited by Ascended1QQ