Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Divine Will - Drops

Husla

On the topic of the Bursas.  They don't seem to drop any loot from the tactical alert mission, but I've seen them common fusion cores when they've appeared in other missions.  They only seem to appear outside the tactical alert in Nightmare and Syndicate missions however.

Edited by Shoelip

In 10 runs, I got Breach Loader, Piercing Cal, and 2 Auger Strikes (one traded for Bore). So the  whole set in a few hours, plus I found this event to be quite fun to run with a good team. RNGsus wants me to forgive him for his past treacheries I suppose.

Why can't we have the event like it used to be? Complete part 2 ten times and get full set of event mods once its over...

I did like 12 times now and all I have is the piercing caliber.

Captain Vor's garbage in there as well? Horrible event.

Its not an event.

more than 25 runs, no puncture mod for primary or melee yet. Only Pistol + Shotgun.

Got all toxic mods.

And I really need this piercing caliber.

This fight takes too long, I feel the burnout closer and closer after the acolytes and now this.

Pistol Pestilence and Pathogen Rounds trash? Maybe to you, but to players that don't have those yet that's freakin' gold.

it's easier to kill corrupted vor. Pathogen rounds isn't reward from the boss, it was a drop while killing the anti-moas leading towards the boss fight.

-Anyways, I got all puncture mods after 19 fights. Was it worth it? Not sure..

One thing I can say is, this TA showed. How unprepared and not cooperative many players are.

i love this alert

i just build a boatload of ciphers and run valkyr in hysteria mode for a speed run

out of around 40 runs i have

1 x auger strike

1 x bore

5 x piercing caliber 

many x junk rares

i just think its sad that the times i run it with groups it can take longer than soloing due to other tenno not bringing ciphers and dying while trying to hack or messing around on the way to the boss room causing lockouts that i need to run back to rev and open doors for them

41 runs.

I won't do this tactical alert anymore. Managed to get piercing caliber and auger strike from trade with people looking for bore and breach loader (I had one extra for each).

Divine Will + Shadow Debt caused me a severe burnout.

I guess I'll take a short break until Saryn P is released this week.

EDIT : I'm so tired of those events I didn't realize Saryn P is probably for tomorrow... Damn that was a very short break indeed.

Edited by matto