The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Saryn Prime Access Anticipation Megathread

AsaTV-Twitch

The prime cape has more gold than the actual Prime frame?

Not sure who they're trying to pander to here... The die hard Sayrn fans, or those who just want to see her 'prime curves' without anything shinny detracting from them?

Am I the only one here who finds just one piece semi interesting (prime nikana)?

I could care less about 'cork screw prime' too.

And now I wait for Nekros Prime, that will be epic.

Wait... so can PS4 use her right now? or is it just like a teaser pre-order thing? I mean I don't care who gets it first only that based on the last PS4 update on Jan28 means she has been in the files and ready to be released since then. Why did it take this long?

Edit: Wait nevermind I see the hot fix notes now... Proceed as usual!

Edited by ZodiacShinryu

Not sure who they're trying to pander to here... The die hard Sayrn fans, or those who just want to see her 'prime curves' without anything shinny detracting from them?

Am I the only one here who finds just one piece semi interesting (prime nikana)?

I can't say I'm not a little disappointed, but I am a die-hard saryn fan so I gotta get her

Inb4 the entire Right side is gilded in gold

Saryn is probably the only Warframe with a Asymmetrical design (not counting Equinox cos she is techinically 2 frames)

Asymmetry is a higher beauty.

Edited by YasaiTsume

Wait... so can PS4 use her right now? or is it just like a teaser pre-order thing? I mean I don't care who gets it first only that based on the last PS4 update on Jan28 means she has been in the files and ready to be released since then. Why did it take this long?

If you buy her on PS4 you can use her right now. Edit: DE Drew just posted that the drop tables have been updated on PS4. 

Prime Access has been simultaneously released on PC and consoles since Loki or Nyx Prime Access. This is nothing new. 

Edited by (PS4)thefndodge

Thank You...

Edit: Wow, I love her desgin!, the only thing I don't like is that blue trash on her body, ugh, horrbile blue color, good job I can change that.

Also, I really hate the lack of gold this time around, I kown, its just a image so far, in this static range of a image, but lack of gold sucks.

But, good job, we have Prime armor too

Looks like Ash Prime has a new Wifeu

(Sorry Trin)

Edited by LegionCynex