The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Saryn Prime Access Anticipation Megathread

AsaTV-Twitch

dragons mr8 so mr10 is my guess

I'm guessing about mr 8-10 or something.

It's 0 last I heard from youknowwhos

How do they enforce a mastery rank on the primes anyway? What if a mastery locked prime weapon drops in the void and I am not yet the required MR? 

you wont be allowed to craft it, but you can own all its parts

How do they enforce a mastery rank on the primes anyway? What if a mastery locked prime weapon drops in the void and I am not yet the required MR?

You receive the parts. You either can't make the weapon or you can't claim it from the foundry. I forget. Either way, you'll get the part.

I live in Ottawa, Canada, and I had to take a half day from work because the snow was terrible and it doesn't look like it's going to let up. I had to park my car on the street and shovel myself a path back to my garage. I wouldn't be surprised if DE headquarters got hit pretty hard too, and they're a little further south so I assume most of DE is taking a snow day.

You better be taking snow days. I don't need my favourite developers turning into meat popsicles.

I wouldn't blame them, I feel stupid for taking the risk and braving the roads today. Of course maybe they already have it ready to deploy and they just need one person to push the big red button, I dunno.

if its not MR locked then the dragon nikana is at this point worthless MR fodder....

and should be unlocked to all , as nikana prime beats it in every stat

so im guessing MR lock to make the dragon still have purpose  

Seems mildly pretentious considering the state of every other prime vs there original. o-o Just imo.

I live in Ottawa, Canada, and I had to take a half day from work because the snow was terrible and it doesn't look like it's going to let up. I had to park my car on the street and shovel myself a path back to my garage. I wouldn't be surprised if DE headquarters got hit pretty hard too, and they're a little further south so I assume most of DE is taking a snow day.

You better be taking snow days. I don't need my favourite developers turning into meat popsicles.

I wouldn't blame them, I feel stupid for taking the risk and braving the roads today. Of course maybe they already have it ready to deploy and they just need one person to push the big red button, I dunno.

I'm from quebec and right now Frost and Hydroid are doing their teamwork almost like in the als challenge !