Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Saryn Prime Access Anticipation Megathread

AsaTV-Twitch

+50 armor isnt meaningless on frames who have a lot of armor. 

slap on steelfiber, and pair it with armored agility for lower level areas that dont require you to use your full mod layout

you wil be ripped to shreds in T4 even with AA and SF (atleast as valkyr unless you spam her 4th constantly)

I use arcane grace + arcane guardian + steel fiber on her, and it starts to show help at high level enemies. 

if I mathed right. with guardian proc+steel fiber she'll be about 607.5 armor. 

Looking at the wiki for armor dmg reduction thats a little over 66.67% dmg reduction. 

throw on armored agil, you got yourself a lil more, but armored agil gets in the way of builds that are built right for her end game

now if i didnt use those things 225 is 42.86% reduction

Also her toxic lash can give her 90% reduction when melee blocking as well so when she is spooled up to using all abilities end game she does silly dmg

If it delayed because of weather, they could at least tell there customers about it, I think it would be pretty bad service and kinda disrespectful for thous who wish to support there game.

>" I think it would be pretty bad service and kinda disrespectful for those who wish to support their game."

You must be new here. They don't respect any of us. :^)
Edited by Diarist

Basic? Then what about Frost Prime? He looks hella basic too.

It is basic, yeah. but Frost Prime was what, the second Prime? All of them were fairly basic back then. After that, the evolution of Primes started to happen with each being more and more distinct. Trinity Prime is an amazing example.

Saryn Prime is just really underwhelming. First time I'm going to cover a prime with a premium skin.

I use arcane grace + arcane guardian + steel fiber on her, and it starts to show help at high level enemies. 

if I mathed right. with guardian proc+steel fiber she'll be about 607.5 armor. 

Looking at the wiki for armor dmg reduction thats a little over 66.67% dmg reduction. 

throw on armored agil, you got yourself a lil more, but armored agil gets in the way of builds that are built right for her end game

now if i didnt use those things 225 is 42.86% reduction

Grats, You can reach Valkyr's basic Armor value when you proc your Arcane Enhancement and sacrifice a valuable Mod Slot.

>" I think it would be pretty bad service and kinda disrespectful for those who wish to support their game."

You must be new here. They don't respect any of us. :^)

Haha, and yes.. I am clearly new :) - That's hella sad to here tho, it's not like Prime access is cheap..

and also gain about 25% more of dmg reduction. 

Which still doesn't make Saryn a tank or justify the sacrificed Mod Slot that could be used something much more useful than a few more damage reduction percentages. You will still get destroyed by high level enemies if you don't dodge and stun them.

Edited by Vardog