The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Saryn Prime Access Anticipation Megathread

AsaTV-Twitch

Any ETA? It's suppose to be today, right? Not sure what is the typical update time.

Highly doubtful. If Saryn Prime Access starts this week, I'll honestly be surprised.

There's typically a two week gap between Prime Accesses, and it's only been one week.

Not sure if this counts as a leak but... the profile icon is already on the forums.

SarynPrimeAvatarDark.png?_r=0

Interesting.

Is that a ponytail? :O

I also I'm don't think that is a ponytail just because the trailer they showed I didn't see any.

Edit: Also something seems off looking at the trailer and the picture. I don't know maybe I'm picking at something that is not there?

Edited by Elivil

Highly doubtful. If Saryn Prime Access starts this week, I'll honestly be surprised.

There's typically a two week gap between Prime Accesses, and it's only been one week.

actually this is week two. they announced trinity prime access ending, after a week they took her down and put the teaser up. since the teaser is a week old she should be released today, barring any DE delays, of course.

actually this is week two. they announced trinity prime access ending, after a week they took her down and put the teaser up. since the teaser is a week old she should be released today, barring any DE delays, of course.

Two weeks being the time between one Prime Access ending and another beginning. When they announced it ending is totally irrelevant, only when it actually ended. Going off that, it's only been one week.

Woah there buddy, stop spreading false info.

Incorrect.

Two weeks being the time between one Prime Access ending and another beginning. When they announced it ending is totally irrelevant, only when it actually ended. Going off that, it's only been one week.

Incorrect.

I think you're right-

It does say 6 days on the news thing on the landing craft too.

I think you're right-

It does say 6 days on the news thing on the landing craft too.

It counted down to zero earlier tonight, then reset to 6 again. There's basically always been a two week gap between Prime Accesses, from the time one Prime Access ends to the time another begins. I think the only possible exception was Ash Prime, but that's it.

The 'news thing on the landing craft' shows how old the post is, i.e. the trailer was released 6 days ago.

Not true, in Saryn's case. The teaser post was actually counting down, hit zero, then reset to 6 days.

Saryn prime in 10 hours and 6 minutes

If you think you know otherwise congrats!!!

You are wrong.

She's not coming tomorrow.