The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's your opinion on the new frame's look?

CasualDragon6

Came back after about 8 months of play to find 3 new ugly happy meal level frames have been added that i will never touch. I've not seen anyone use them for that matter.

Someone said it here already in that we are moving away from the dark "cool" ninja theme to world of wnkstain pve hero type fluffy nonsense.

I like some flare but not like this.

Edited by (PS4)ENKkii87

Oh jeez, is that the new frame? It looks terrible. whats wrong with a more straightforward approach? Isn't this supposed to be a mummy, or at least Egyptian themed? It looks like they're taking another crack at Wukong. Monkey feet and all. There's so much random S#&$ hanging off it. Saddlebags, bottle-opener codpiece, fishing hook chin, glowing cow nipples and a gorram ponytail. 

I was expecting a much more regal callback to at least some pieces of Egyptian attire, I mean the chin part is there but an old post made alterations to the lower waist area to have the proper Egyptian skirt and dressings and I would personally love to see that implemented on the warframe 

9 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

this is the new alt frame helmet

Yes. I was making Anubis helmet for Nekros.  I worried it looked too litteral. Then I saw this.

I hope this frame is the one we all love, my dreams for Nekros to have an Anubis helmet and egypt-skin seem dead now.

Do you all like the robotic look he got going on?

24 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

They better just change the new Warframe into female, with that new Alt Helmet

Cuz the body is still super trash, it they change it to female, I might just forgive them 

i agree 100% with you.

I dont like the nips. Looks like a dog thats had pups sucking its milk makers for about a month. The feet look like a 5yo tried to draw fingers on a stick figure hand.

Other then that I like it. You always need more cargo pockets!

Edited by FunkadelicMayhem