The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's your opinion on the new frame's look?

CasualDragon6

Well I love everything from the waist up. From the waist down however? Not a fan at all. Not only are his legs disproportionately small compared to his upper body, but the shapes in general on his legs are odd looking. Especially those weird straps he has on the sides of his thighs. That just needs to go entirely imo. It isn't a finished version, so hopefully he'll receive some visual improvements before being shipped out. But as of now, I hate his bottom half and love his top half.

I love everything about it and very excited to see his skillset.

I just... I swear to god if this frame is named Osiris or Pharaoh or something cliched like every other MOBA. Pls christ I hope they name it something more unique than that.

1 hour ago, FoxyKabam said:
49 minutes ago, Oranji said:
1 hour ago, FoxyKabam said:

not a fan looks like he'll be limbo #2

Egyptian themes like this in general just don't appeal to me

played enough diablo 2 to hate sand levels

would have liked a snake theme instead with the sand/minion powers

My opinion on sand levels as well as Egyptian themes is quite the opposite, sand and deserts (both rocky and sandy) are my S#&$. For me, the Phobos tileset is second only to Uranus, and I often use Mesa for no reason other than her western-gunslinger theme.

1 hour ago, (PS4) ShuhanX said:

Well I love everything from the waist up. From the waist down however? Not a fan at all. Not only are his legs disproportionately small compared to his upper body, but the shapes in general on his legs are odd looking. Especially those weird straps he has on the sides of his thighs. That just needs to go entirely imo. It isn't a finished version, so hopefully he'll receive some visual improvements before being shipped out. But as of now, I hate his bottom half and love his top half.

Fortunately, DE is often pretty good at coming up with good/cool names for Warframes. With just a few exception, and excluding the two Chinese frames, which were based on and named after ancient Chinese mythical figures, since the Chinese developers were too uncreative to come up with anything original. But other that, most frames got the name game down.

4 minutes ago, Mr.ToastForPresident said:

I don't care how it looks, as long as it plays well. 

What gets me really confused is how people will complain that the frame does not fit the Egyptian theme enough, but at the same time want to avoid a themed framed entirely. I guess you can't please everyone.

That doesn't seem all that confusing.  They're saying "I don't want themed frames, but if I have to get them at least make them work with the theme."  Or something like that.  I mean, maybe.

4 hours ago, SpaceJinja said:

I also think it's dreadful, the concept for an Insect Warframe is quite hard to achieve. This time DE showed they couldn't get it done the right way (sadly), the design itself is quite weird imho and i don't really think i will be farming for him any time soon. Im pretty frustrated with the design to be honest u_u

Edit: Just compare this to the one that will be released. I think that Typhus is by far more detailed than the actual New Warframe, the new one just lacks a lot of detailing and feels really cheap on design quality.

warframe___typhus___virus_set_by_redskit

Just saying, The new mummy warframe was in no way based off of the Typhus concept.

4 hours ago, SpaceJinja said:

From the Concept i posted above, i think it doesn't fit the actual design line that Warframe has. This Typhus concept does look more in line with the design style warframe has, yeah, not everything might look good for warframe but something near this concept made by RedSkittlez would be a bit more nicer to the eye.

Typhus is based off of a samuri.

The mummy frame is based off of a mummy.

I don't see how you think these are the same concept..... o_o

I'm a bit mixed on the design too, neither like nor dislike maybe his kit will tell otherwise

So far "Mummyframe" :

seems like a more offensive older brother of nekros

with innate lifestrike,could be tanky maybe

pseudo nyx/loki mind control......mmmm

his death animation is going to be unique so that might be cool when getting downed?

not feeling the lumpy cargo legs, need more bonyness and definitely a egyptian kilt of sorts, lotus styled anhk would be cool too

hopefully his alt helm comes out with release

should be a nice addition hopefully,his ult should be interesting