Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Vigor?

Darth-Buldge

Primed Vigor and some other primed mods are Login milestone rewards some players got them earlier via transmutation (like Primed Charget Chamber) and if i remember primed vigor is day 300 milestone reward but on day 150 there should be primed fury (witch i cant wait to get XD)

edit: And since those mods will be login milestones i guess they will be starting at 1k plat if not more

Edited by Anubias

If I'm not mistaken, Primed Vigor was datamined and found to be a 300 day login reward, so its probable that no one has them yet. When people do have them though, You'll likely see them in trading if they aren't removed and / or replaced with something else by then. 

Of course, waiting 300 days is probably easier than waiting for someone else to hit 300 days and then sell the mod to you

4 minutes ago, Fluttershy750 said:

First off where was I when this came out? Second how much am i going end up paying in trade to grab me one of these sexy beasts of a mod?

i'll take 1 million plat for my rank 20 primed vigor. lol OP, primed vigor hasn't been released. what merely happened was the log in rewards were provided by DE when the login revamp occured.

1 minute ago, Somedude1000 said:

If I'm not mistaken, Primed Vigor was datamined and found to be a 300 day login reward, so its probable that no one has them yet. When people do have them though, You'll likely see them in trading if they aren't removed and / or replaced with something else by then. 

Of course, waiting 300 days is probably easier than waiting for someone else to hit 300 days and then sell the mod to you

Just gotta login everyday~

6 minutes ago, (PS4) Magician_NG said:

Meh.

I find vigor to be a waste of a slot, and the primed version won't be much better.

Primed fury will be sweet though.

I feel the same; also, considering everyone will be able to get it at some point, I don't understand how something like Primed Vigor could be worth more than 50p...

47 minutes ago, siralextraffo said:

I feel the same; also, considering everyone will be able to get it at some point, I don't understand how something like Primed Vigor could be worth more than 50p...

Who knows, people who join later will have to login for almost a year to get it.

1 hour ago, Anubias said:

Primed Vigor and some other primed mods are Login milestone rewards some players got them earlier via transmutation (like Primed Charget Chamber) and if i remember primed vigor is day 300 milestone reward but on day 150 there should be primed fury (witch i cant wait to get XD)

edit: And since those mods will be login milestones i guess they will be starting at 1k plat if not more

Primed Fury ...aka Fury 1.0

1 hour ago, S0V3REiGN said:

Primed fury is going to be nasty on my Bladestorm ash, that and body count. *drools*

Yeah, Primed Fury is going to be great. I can't wait to burn all of my cores and credits to get another version of the mod to 55% when the mod was originally 60% before melee 2.0 came out.

Oh boy.

3 hours ago, Somedude1000 said:

Am not even at the 100 milestone yet