The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synoid Loremor - The Cephalon Suda glaive

lukinu_u

Hello,
Since I started the game, a lot of idea of concept for the game came to me, and I decided expose them her :D

I will start with the Synoid Loremor (and normal Loremor but I just made art for the Cephalon Suda version), a Cephalon glaive.
1456615244-synoid-loremor-energy.png

Without energy

Spoiler

1456615245-synoid-loremor-no-energy.png

I'm not "equilibrium Lord" but I made approximate satistics to show you how I imagine the wepon :

Attack speed : 1.5
Magnetic damages : 25 30
Critical chance : 20%
Critcal damages : x1.5 2.0
Statut chance : 5.0%

Adventages :
-Magnetic damages.
-High attack speed.
-High critical chance.

Disadventages :
No physical damages.
-Low damages.
-Low statut chance.

I also want give to this wepon a special think. When you launch the wepon, it will explode at first impact and each 3 blades will hit differents enemis.

Edit : When holsterd it will  get smaller and holstering under the wrist on a socle same to the Gammacor.

Edited by lukinu_u

12 minutes ago, RoyalGuard02 said:

i`d like to see how it looks holstered. The glaive somehow shrinks under your wrist . I think you could find a more...elegant way to holster this one. 

How about they are on your wrist? Then, like the Gammacor reload animation, they extend out and form into a glaive.

2 hours ago, RoyalGuard02 said:

i`d like to see how it looks holstered. The glaive somehow shrinks under your wrist . I think you could find a more...elegant way to holster this one. 

It could get smaller and holstering under the wrist on a socle same to the Gammacor.

2 hours ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Really cool. But I would prefer if the damage could be buffed to 40 Magnetic, and the crit multiplier to 2.0x.

Edit: Just saw that attack speed. Maybe increase damage to 35 (just to match the other glaives) and crit mult to 2.0x?

I will increase the crit damage by 2.0x and magnetic damage by 30.
If the damage are over 30,I think it would just be over all others glaives (exept statut chance), and don't forget the Syndicate AoE.
Anyway, if the wepon come in the game, the devs will balance it how it need.

And I want to tanks all for the feedback :D

Edited by lukinu_u

22 minutes ago, (PS4)glider700 said:

It does my heart good to see a perfect concept like this it is just too perfect not to get implemented. I love it you might as well take all my play sir.

Well, I wouldn't call it PERFECT, but I agree it's certainly good.

6 hours ago, Rehtael7 said:

Name sucks. Concept is pretty cool. I think a standard version would be a good idea before the introduction of a synoid version, but maybe that's just me.

What is wrong with the name? Also maybe add a little more too the status chance please.

1 hour ago, Wimaxe said:

What is wrong with the name? Also maybe add a little more too the status chance please.

Lore-mar sounds like the name you'd give an Orc in a fantasy game.

Lo-remar sounds like the name you'd give an Elf in a fantasy game.

And it doesn't really sound like a name it its series. Simulor. Gammacor. Loremar?

9 hours ago, Rehtael7 said:

Lore-mar sounds like the name you'd give an Orc in a fantasy game.

Lo-remar sounds like the name you'd give an Elf in a fantasy game.

And it doesn't really sound like a name it its series. Simulor. Gammacor. Loremar?

The name "Loremor" is based of the way to name Cephalons wepons and some Corpus wepon (Sonicor, Staticor, Opticor, etc...)

It's a Latin verb with the prefix -or

Simulor = Simul (Latin for together) + or
Gammacor = Gamma + or
Loremor = Lorem (Latin for lauch) + or

3 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

The name "Loremor" is based of the way to name Cephalons wepons and some Corpus wepon (Sonicor, Staticor, Opticor, etc...)

It's a Latin verb with the prefix -or

Simulor = Simul (Latin for together) + or
Gammacor = Gamma + or
Loremor = Lorem (Latin for lauch) + or

Maybe one of these https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=latin%20for%20flight

I really enjoy the concept, and the stats are interesting to say the least. However, got some nitpicks:

1)I understand and enjoy your base idea for the name. However, it simply sounds too much like an elfish name from lord of the rings. It simple doesn't sound right.

2)I like your concept, I really do. However, the energy blades look too ethereal, too fluid for what we know is cephalon style. However, I think that can be easily "fixed" by replacing them with those hexagon-composed energy "tentacles" that already characterize in general, and Suda in particular. The ones that surround her logo. What do you think?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/28/2016 at 11:15 AM, RoyalGuard02 said:

What I think would be cool would be like the Tron blades holstered on your back that be badass