Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mummyframe, INAROS. Behind the name

OvAeons

Just now, (PS4)GamerCat535 said:

that's an alt helm thou, so doesn't count towards naming.

It had nothing to do with naming, more with style. If a simply alt helmet (and some recolouring) can make it look like an Anubis frame, then the style can't be that bad. Still definitly instabuying the helmet though.

DE'S artwork and creativity is always outside the box.  It's very unique and they like to stay off the mainstream which is one of the attractions for me.  

Probably not much into the name but you likely hit the nail on the head with the rebel theme.  

Wonder what a southern theme frame would look like...

On Tuesday, March 01, 2016 at 2:28 PM, ShikiRen said:

My though also. I'd be really surprised if the alt. helmet wasn't called Anubis helmet. I seriously hope they will actually release the alt. together with the frame this time.

You didn't see this yet, did you?

I just shat my pants.... best alt helm ever... sorry bastet valk but the shelf is all yours I found a new favorite.

They wanted to avoid cliche and there are probably reasons like the fact that Egyptian gods were immortal thus they could not have become mummies (although Osiris the ruler, became god after murder and being mummified), however Inaros was mortal and thus able to be mummified. It is also possible that either the 1st or 2nd were followers of Osiris as someone pointed out that Inaros is an anagram to Osiran, one who follows Osiris.

On 3/1/2016 at 10:33 AM, (PS4)GamerCat535 said:

His style isn't that of Anubis though,  he'd have to be much more... T_Anubis_Tier2_Card.png?version=396957f2...this shaped.  Yup

The head is correct, but Anubis had a normal human body.

That is anime/artist/game artist taking liberal artistic rights.