Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any idea why I can't reply to the thread about this week's devstream?

Phatose

Question

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Katinka said:

I was looking at the thread announcing the devstream and requesting questions when I realised I couldn't find a quote button or reply button.  I've tried looking at a few other threads in the forum (general discussion, feedback, bugs, DC) everything seems normal there and clearly I can start threads and post in this section but I can't reply to any of the open threads I've looked at in Livestreams and Contests. 

Needed to update the permission for Master Founders. Sorry about that - should be available now if you relog. 

I was looking at the thread announcing the devstream and requesting questions when I realised I couldn't find a quote button or reply button.  I've tried looking at a few other threads in the forum (general discussion, feedback, bugs, DC) everything seems normal there and clearly I can start threads and post in this section but I can't reply to any of the open threads I've looked at in Livestreams and Contests. 

4 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Does it appear you're logged in at the top? Try refreshing your page if it doesn't, or close all tabs except one, go to the Warframe main site (the home website) and then log out from there. Then, log in back from the Forums themselves. Should work.

It does show me as logged in but I'll give it a shot anyway.

Result from re-logging was no change.  Still unable to post in threads under Livetreams and Contests but working fine everywhere else.

Edited by Katinka

5 minutes ago, Katinka said:

It does show me as logged in but I'll give it a shot anyway.

Result from re-logging was no change.  Still unable to post in threads under Livetreams and Contests but working fine everywhere else.

If you've got another browser, try from there. If you don't/doesn't work... I think the best bet will be a PM to a Mod to see if you're locked out for some reason :/

4 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Maybe all Masters have the group messed up and have no permissions there?

I beginning to think that.  I see some Hunters and Disciples in the thread about this week's devstream but no Masters or Grand Masters.