Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Denial Bursa Farming (Sands of Inaros Urn)

FarFisher64

Question

Hello All,

I've been struggling to farm Denial Bursa's, I've done deception missions in Pluto and triggered the alarm for at least 8 times already, but all I've gotten was Isolator Bursa's or Drover Bursa's. Please let me know if any of you know a better place to farm Denial Bursa's 

Thanks.

17 answers to this question

If you want to know how to farm the bursa, just do this:

-Pick yourself up your strongest loadout (one that has a short time to kill) - Usually a tonkor build. Cookie points if you equip a ammo mutation mod to keep you going.

-Hop into a relatively high Capture mission. You'll want to find the one where you are capturing this guy.... and not his jackass cousin with the snow globe:
vlcsnap-0011766srn.png

-DON'T CAP THE TARGET, just incapacitate him. Preferably somewhere where you have good visibility

-Now sit inside his little shield bubble and don't move any where:
vlcsnap-001193sssn.png

-Allow the bursa's to spawn every 90 odd seconds....profit:
vlcsnap-00118rcsri.png

vlcsnap-00120bas3n.png

Additional steps may involve:

-Making yourself a cup of tea

-Making yourself some toast

-Doing the laundry

-Really anything to pass the ~90 seconds between spawns

This took me ~30 mins to complete inside a single mission. Which, if you think about it, is orders of magnitude shorter than what DE intended with this BS RNG enemy rubbish. Great quest (applause to no end) but let down by RNG antics at the end.

19 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

I just find it hilarious. Many people having problems with an army of bursas. Meanwhile other players who WANT and NEED bursas, can't get one or have problems getting one. Just too good...really...wish i had a maniac vessel though.

On those sorties, one can't kill a bursa fast enough until another one spawns (very high health values, compressed spawning time), especially if you don't bring a weapon modded for those things (puncture/radiation/electric/corrosive damage) or especially if the sortie condition is Elemental Damage resistance. 

Edited by GNAAHH

From my experience, do Pluto/Neptune Corpus Exterminate missions.

First trigger the alarm, then clean everything up until the end. At least 1 Bursa is guranteed to spawn each time, but not Denial Bursa specified.

I suggest aborting and repeat, if the spawning bursa is not Denial one.

On 6.3.2016 at 5:36 AM, SpryCrow said:

From my experience, do Pluto/Neptune Corpus Exterminate missions.

First trigger the alarm, then clean everything up until the end. At least 1 Bursa is guranteed to spawn each time, but not Denial Bursa specified.

I suggest aborting and repeat, if the spawning bursa is not Denial one.

I hear people complaining about bursas spawning in like 5 at once and/or HIGHLY increasing the required enemies for exterminates and overwhelming them...where????

10 minutes ago, thekurama13 said:

tride extermnate got even to yellow not a single bursa spawned so im going to try ambulas

I can confirm it. I farmed my 3rd urn kills there (5 Denial Bursas). I had to make 2 Ambulas runs  though, the first run only spawned 1 Denial, the rest were Isolators or Drovers, and I was a bit impatient (lol), so I made a second run. Once the alarm is triggered, the Bursas will keep coming even after you have killed Ambulas.

5 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

I hear people complaining about bursas spawning in like 5 at once and/or HIGHLY increasing the required enemies for exterminates and overwhelming them...where????

That happened to me twice in Corpus sorties. 

Just now, GNAAHH said:

That happened to me twice in Corpus sorties. 

I just find it hilarious. Many people having problems with an army of bursas. Meanwhile other players who WANT and NEED bursas, can't get one or have problems getting one. Just too good...really...wish i had a maniac vessel though.

I found mine in Neptune/Sabotage.  I ran the "cold" sabotage option, left the alarm running, and let the Bursas trickle in one at a time.  It seems to be about even chances for all three types.  Bring a corrosive + AoE weapon to deal with the Bursa quickly, and *don't* hack it.

I farmed mine bursas in Acheron, Pluto, exterminate with ease. Get good loud fighting frame and shoot, but allow them to activate alarms (don't kill too quickly). 3 or even 4 random bursas can spawn for whole mission but don't speedrun it, walk and kill. Took me 3 runs iirc for all 5 pcs. 

On 07/03/2016 at 5:22 PM, MillbrookWest said:

Additional steps may involve:

-Making yourself a cup of tea

-Making yourself some toast

-Doing the laundry

-Really anything to pass the ~90 seconds between spawns

I went limbo for some extra vacant time.
You helped, by making something annoying easy, with extra points for fun.
I actually made me a bowl of cereal and a sandwich while I was doing this.
Thank you.