Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Prime's Boa Is Broken :(

Issxi

Her boa is smacked onto the wrong bones and thus are mimicking what her shoulder bone's are set to do. Almost every animation in the game causes them both to converge into her head and clip into it in a nasty way.

de2a8380d0db4acfb247e5726202d886.png

5390f944a284eecda8be5539efed2b74.png

b1eacf0d16b69649db7a051c18ab4630.png

When we put normal Saryn into these positions you can see her boa stays beside her head and isn't rooted to the shoulder bones.

ec137a82cf309b751acf6e1d22653c2c.png

Please fix this glaring issue. Saryn Prime deserves better. :(

To fellow Saryn Prime mains, sorry you can't unsee.

Just like Trinity Prime, it's as if Saryn Prime's clipping was part of her design. /Sarcasm.

I really do hope it gets fixed. Two Primes in a row with glaring clipping issues and still no fix to this day. Graphic quality might have been improved overall with DE, but quality checks still need to be done seriously on "iconic models."

• 2 months later...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think some animations were fixed. Like the idle movement in a neutral area with noble animation set equipped. The clipping occurs mainly on animation sets from other frames and on melee weapons (mainly while blocking, which is the same animation that you see in the arsenal and pictures above)

be0B5ce.png (<- this looked much worse before patch, no?)

8ska2bx.png6kVhfSm.pngtuVh2ju.png

(^clipping with some weapons just by holding them in hand, and in almost all idle animations)

So yeah, shoulder pads are still attached to wrong body part.

Edited by Nudelsupp3