Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Mod inconsistencies

ElocFreidon

My personal experience is with the Deconstructor Sentinel weapon.

After adding the seventh mod, any Mod placed on the 1st slot is no longer counted on the status window. Tested with other elemental mods. Image below displays that the Molten Impact's damage is not registering on the status window.

o0iYPV0.jpg

for some reason my sweeper prime's damage is way less after i install prime point blank on it, its like the mod is counting for negative damage.  im not sure if its effecting the actual in game damage but the numbers are defiantly off in my arsenal. i'll link some screen shots.

New%20Bitmap%20Image_zps6isfqts9.png

New%20Bitmap%20Image%202_zpsmkkyymar.png

New%20Bitmap%20Image%204_zpsorv12r1d.png

yeah in the first screen corrosive isn't showing up either....idk what is going on.

i will confirm this bug with the sweeper prime. I am seeing the exact same issue here I have Disruptor,  point blank , blaze, Hells Chamber, Charged shell, incendiary coat installed.  when adding any other status card the Impact damage numbers Go completely wacky.  Moving Mods around to different location in the slots Is also causing  further issues with Incorrect Numbers.

Getting something similar, when I load Frigid Blast or Scattering Inferno my damage goes down (eg. from 811 to 649 blast), but the Status still goes up.

Loading or removing Full Contact also doesn't seem to change the Impact damage unless I remove all the mods and re-insert them.

Something seriously 'not quite right' here :)

*Edit* .. adding Accelerated Blast changes damage from 811 Blast to 324 Heat (!?!?)

This is like a lucky dip of what works !!

Edited by Sh0ck-Wave

It happens with normal point blank as well, for example if you put blaze before it nothing happens but if you put blaze after it only blaze counts, and it seems like only the last damage mod counts, it did the same thing when I tried with blaze and toxic barrage

I noticed the latest update broke my sentinel's damage output, when I looked at the mods it seems elemental combination is a bit broken.

Here is what I see with 3 elemental mods:

http://tinypic.com/r/nxqpn5/9

nxqpn5.png

And here is what I see with 4 (which should combine to Radiation+Viral):

http://tinypic.com/r/14wd0ki/9

14wd0ki.png

Where is electricity gone?

Edited by cosmicvisitor
pics not showing, inserted links

I have the same problem, I've try to change the mods but this is crazy.
I'm using it.

Vicious Spread - Primed Point Blank - Full Contact - Charged Shell
        Blaze        - Hell's Chamber       -                     - Incendiary Coat

But if I try to put "Disruptor" it make the sweeper weak, If I put Flechette the same happen.
If I use P. Point Blank in the Vicious Spread Slot It half my power. Even if I use Shotgun Spazz it decrease my atack.
What is it?
I use a mod that give me Impact and it make my weapon weak, use one that give me fire hate and it decreasy my atack.

And sorry for my english ^^"

Edited by Eduartthy

I am having the same problem. When i apply my 6th mod to my sentinel's weapon my elemental damage is greatly reduced. It also disregards one of my elemental damage mods and only shows on elemental damage mod at a greatly reduced damage output. Please fix. 

Hello,

Not sure if this has been reported yet but I noticed a couple mods do not work on Sweeper Prime.

First - Chilling Grasp does not appear to register at all on it's own nor stacking with the frigid blast mod.

Second - Seeking Force also does not seem to work properly. In fact, if Seeking force is equipped after Hells chamber, it negates the doubled stats, which no other shotgun I could find works this way.

Thanks.

First of all my elemental combos are not registering correctly. I will put, from left to right, infected clip/cryo rounds/hellfire, and I will get blast with no single element at all. Also it would appear that heavy caliber reduces damage instead of increasing damage. I'm not sure if this is just an arsenal bug or not.

I think there's a bug or two with mods in general at the moment, or at least the way they're displaying their stats. I've got several pieces of gear that I was leveling up before the hotfix, and now when I add mods to them, the stats drop as if I'd unequipped some of the other mods that were already there.