The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

0 trades after the patch

Guiya

Question

19 answers to this question

54 minutes ago, Guiya said:

can anyone help me to this i got 0 trades for 2days now after the patch, idk what happen im mr 15 but i have 0 trades

0 trades for 2days?, if this keeps happening you, send us a ticket to support, be patient, the answer will take a few days

maybe you did trades after the change of day.

Luck

52 minutes ago, Martin_Widow_Maker said:

0 trades for 2days?, if this keeps happening you, send us a ticket to support, be patient, the answer will take a few days

maybe you did trades after the change of day.

Luck

Already sent sir,  :))  ill just wait for the reply xD

help me through this already 3 days of0 remaining trades,  after i get daily login and i go straight to dojo ive got 0 trades remaining wth, im mr 15 but im getting 0 trades, didnt even sell some stuff why 0 trades

DE, like many businesses dont have alot of workers in during weekends, and just after major patches support tickets are submitted in larger amounts. The usual wait time is 5 working days minimum. As such, you have only been waiting 3 days, and due to general traffic, may need to wait 7-10 days.

Also, those DE employees dealing with support tickets wont be reading the forums so much, so posting your issue here, especially when youve already submitted a support ticket, is a lesson in futility.

Threads merged. Please do not post multiple of the same thread, as doing so is akin to spam.

Support generally takes between 5 days and 2 weeks to respond to your ticket. If the timeframe extends beyond then, feel free to update your existing ticket with a "Hey, I'm still having a problem," as it is possible Support may've accidentally skipped over your ticket.

Please do not send multiple Support tickets, or reply consistently to your Support ticket, as this only creates more load on the Support team and may slow down the process to have your ticket responded to.