Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fewest Likes Wins

MichelPostma

1 minute ago, salubri said:

well like in other forums, they just could make it so any rep/like given on offtopic doesnt count

At least it's gonna be fun while it lasts. Though making rep in off-topic useless is kinda a dumb thing to do imo.

2 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

So what if Draco disappears? Everybody's just gonna go to the next farming spot they find. So they'll nerf it again. By that you'll just make it a never ending cycle. While I agree that Draco in this form should not exist, treating symptoms instead of the problem shouldn't be a thing.

Here's a real mind-blower. What if starchart 3.0.............. doesn't have any loot caves?? *mindblown.gif*

Just now, LeFr33 said:

Lol how to get likes 101, this shouldn't really be allowed..

This is why I was immediately worried about reputation being shown on new forums. Not about the threads it might create- but more the Epeen of players. Also, I know that posts/threads created in off-topic don't count towards your total. The same may be true for likes.

Just now, Noamuth said:

Ssshhhh most of my rep is from off topic.

Lots of my rep was from a post in the parnership announcement thread... I literally only posted "I have a bad feeling about this" and got 400 rep. Not complaining though

2 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Let's just hope starchart 3.0 won't be S#&$.

I'm optimistic about it- but at the same time I must say: "With the amount of time it has taken them to make this- leaving us to deal with Draco and the toxicity it breeds, and the number of delays and reworkings it has gone through- it **** well better be good."

9 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

This is why I was immediately worried about reputation being shown on new forums. Not about the threads it might create- but more the Epeen of players. Also, I know that posts/threads created in off-topic don't count towards your total. The same may be true for likes.

Negatory.  Every up vote counts in Off Topic.  Started with below 9380 and now...

4 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

I'm optimistic about it- but at the same time I must say: "With the amount of time it has taken them to make this- leaving us to deal with Draco and the toxicity it breeds, and the number of delays and reworkings it has gone through- it **** well better be good."

To be completely honest, I have only twice met toxic people on Draco in all of the times I have been there. For the starchart, I stopped being optimistic after all the things DE has released lately. Focus is garbage, farming is garbage, scaling is complete garbage, Loot tables are generally messed up, etc.

13 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

She's really not though. I'm not saying straight up take away invuln without anything being added in return. Needs a rework not just a nerf like Exalted Blade.

I am talking specifically in her ult. I think that her other three abilities are great. Her ult is barely worth using most of the time, and that's usually just when in a pinch because it makes you invulnerable.