The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sweeper prime elemental dmg question

Soldong

Question

I was looking for sweeper prime builds and found an old video with like 1.4k corrosive 

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

And i tried to recreate it but the corrosive turns into gas when i Install blaze

Spoiler

19f099be90a66645354dd2dc8e07c4d9.jpg

And if i install toxic barrage it turns into toxin

Spoiler

e677184e3094e6d5c647543dd0e0a18b.jpg

With no blaze or toxic barrage it turns into corrosive

Spoiler

2444557ff9bc25b0df1d7ae17d26cefb.jpg

And with replicated mods it's still gas dmg

Spoiler

b09279a655453016116beca70825c54a.jpg

What am i doing wrong? is the build too old? i'm not an old player

Thank you for your time =)

9 answers to this question

The electric damage is just... disappearing... I don't have enough forma to try it on mine but you have yours correct... There's just no electric... O.o

The amount of gas is consistent with blaze contagious spread and toxic barrage.

The only thing I can suggest is to apply the config and check later or relogg. If you fusioned a mod it could just be messing with you and not appling properly.

Edited by BritishBob

11 minutes ago, Magneu said:

Are you using a shotgun? If there's a mod that you haven't attempted to remove, but is present on your currently equipped shotgun, it will treat that mod as not equipped on your sentinel weapon.

No, i'm using tonkor and brakk. I don't know why is it not showing the corrosiv. is this a bug?

I made a bug post about a problem and it seems you are seeing it as well, OP

The Sweeper Prime/Sweeper fully modded out deals a lot less damage overall, and adding status chance mods while certain elementals are equipped will LOWER the total Status Chance of the weapon.

It has something to do with the Looter mod they added for Carrier specifically, because no other sentinel weapons have this issue. (You'll get the same results on the normal Sweeper... trust me, I tested it.)

This problem however has been noted in the 18.5 Bug Megathread, I made a post about it a few days ago and hopefully it will be looked at soon.

36 minutes ago, ArchangelusAlpharius said:

Try relogging. Also consider the possibility that UI is bugged, and the damage is there. 

And also, take a look at these screencaps real quick, I'll note the fellow I quoted here in a second.

woLDF0F.jpgG42N8Ts.jpg

Do you see the issue? Look at what adding a dual stat did to the total status chance, and take a look at the overall damage while fully modded... Doesn't look right does it? (It decreased the overall damage of the weapon too... :( 

And take my word for it, that this is the damage that the gun will actually deal in-game... my Sweeper Prime used to one-shot up to level 20-25 Elite Lancers with this build, now it takes almost a full magazine to do the same.

A really big problem... and I hope it gets fixed, because this is Carrier's bread and butter right here... :(

Note: I did not have a shotgun primary equipped in these screencaps, so these values cannot be based off of a primary weapon I have with the same mods.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy
Added a note