Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros Scarab Swarm tip

SasoDuck

Question

So this is just something useful I figured out that I thought I would share.

If you're going up against high-level Infested, Corpus, or Corrupted with Inaros, try casting a scarab swarm on an osprey / mutalist osprey / corrupted drone. Because these flying enemies cannot be trapped by abilities that halt movement (ie Scarab Swarm), they will suffer from the DoT affect but not be trapped in one place. Why is this useful? Because they will also still infect nearby enemies with scarab swarm... thus they become a flying infectious asset, propagating your cursed sand everywhere they go. Obviously less effective on lower levels because the DoT kills them before they have a chance to be useful to you, but on higher level where the DoT doesn't do as much damage, they will float around and turn the entire map into that one scene from Hidalgo.

Edit: Oh yeah, this works on Grineer Rollers too.

Edited by SasoDuck

9 answers to this question

+1 OP

protips =]

Inaros is turning out to be one of the better designed frames in recent times, certainly a few of his abilities seem similar to other frames, but regardless, his kit is unique in interesting ways

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

One thing I found out (is it known to everyone ? no idea) to be an interesting feature, or a bug :

If you keep 4 pressed (as for building up the armor) and press the "use ability" key, it'll remove the armor and refund your HP used. (Like when you're geting dispell by a nullifier)

23 hours ago, Trichouette said:

One thing I found out (is it known to everyone ? no idea) to be an interesting feature, or a bug :

If you keep 4 pressed (as for building up the armor) and press the "use ability" key, it'll remove the armor and refund your HP used. (Like when you're geting dispell by a nullifier)

That's interesting. Could be useful if you get into a tight spot while casting.