Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*Sob sob* My kubrow cheating infront of me!!

-Grizzlye-

:/

She's just grappling enemies for you, this isn't cheating. And are you insinuating that you're in a relationship with your Kubrow? O.O

C6pfxsJ.jpg

But in all seriousness, I know this is a joke. You aren't really dating your Kubrow.... hahaa!

... Right?

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

1 minute ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

:/

She's just grappling enemies for you, this isn't cheating?? And are you insinuating that you're in a relationship with your Kubrow? O.O

C6pfxsJ.jpg

She the pic properly shes.. shes having an affair!! SHE NEVER CAME CLOSE TO ...me always gave me the cold shoulder when i needed her the most *plays for the first time by Script* huuuhuhuhuuuu.. i cant trust another kubrow ever again!!

4 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

wait wait ....you want to be humped by your kubrow? O.o 

O.O

Dear Lotus above, our Tenno Brother has gone completely mad! Time to initiate protocol Alpha.

I don't know where this thread is going but I'm not going to stay to find out...

ABANDON THREAD!

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

OMG you oversensitive operators. He is obviously just giving people hugs. He is not cheating on you. 

Now if you caught him in another tenno's liset.....

Regardless I think that Kubrow's gonna be......in the dog house

2Q==HEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYAAAAAAA!!!!!

Edited by CaterHowlett16

6 minutes ago, CaterHowlett16 said:

OMG you oversensitive operators. He is obviously just giving people hugs. He is not cheating on you. 

Now if you caught him in another tenno's liset.....

Regardless I think that Kubrow's gonna be......in the dog house

2Q==HEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYAAAAAAA!!!!!

She ..did it before man YOU DONT UNDERSTAND she.. always jumped on other men.. did she ever jump on me or ..hug me or even let me ride her NO! ALL THE DAM ATTENTION WENT TO OTHERS!! *sob sob*

Just now, LeadToFail said:

She ..did it before man YOU DONT UNDERSTAND she.. always jumped on other men.. did she ever jump on me or ..hug me or even let me ride her NO! ALL THE DAM ATTENTION WENT TO OTHERS!! *sob sob*

If you really want her to jump you like that get yourself a Rad proc.