The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tonkor: Let's fix easy mode

Drasiel

3 minutes ago, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

Is it the best option for every single mission?

If no then thread is pointless.

I feel like your requirements for a weapon to be an outlier among it's own kind is somewhat skewed. There are always going to be specific situations where a single weapon doesn't shine as well. There was actually an interesting point brought up a few pages ago about elemental resistance sortie lephantis.

This is a feedback forum, any post that contains feedback or discussion on the enjoyment or experience of the game in a civil manner has a point here. Do have any specific reasons on why you feel the tonkor should remain unchanged?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

Is it the best option for every single mission?

If no then thread is pointless.

Is stealing a bus going to inconvenience everyone in the city? If not then an investigation is pointless. 

Are police officers able to detect and solve all crimes? If not a police force is pointless. 

Is one missile going to destroy an entire country? If not missiles are pointless. 

Are fighter jets applicable in all military situations? If not then the air force is pointless. 

Is eating this muffin going to fill me for the rest of the day? If not breakfast is pointless. 

I could go on. And I should. 

23 hours ago, shyguyk said:

The weapon is fun for us to use.

It's just not fun when others use it while we aren't and having to avoid public matchmaking to have fun with other weapons is asinine.

first off, if you have problems with people in a 4 person squad using tonkor, it's because the weapon is VERY popular (because it's fun).

so, you want to stop other players from using the weapon and having fun.  what gives you that right? shouldn't you respect other players and allow them to play the weapons they enjoy... especially since WF is a PvE game and the weapons are not being shot at you?

secondly, if you don't enjoy a weapon (tonkor, staticor, sonicor, SS, V hek, etc), you can simply add 'no tonkors please' to your recruiting chat.  problem solved.  you can spend as much time in public recruiting as you want.  should all weapons you don't enjoy be banned?  silly idea 

the above solution allows you to have fun, and allows other players to have fun.

your solution (ruin a very popular weapon) disrespects other players and seeks to restrict their choices. 

Edited by DeadlyPeanutt

21 hours ago, ClinkzEastwood said:

I'm not saying that people are not playing video game for fun, I'm saying that using fun as an agurment means you're placing you and your preference above others.

on the contrary, my position allows you to use or not use tonkor, and allows other players to continue to use the weapon they enjoy.

I certainly don't advocate forcing you to use tonkor.  if you don't like the weapon, don't use it.  if you don't want the weapon on your squad, don't allow it.  

i'm simply saying, 'respect other players who enjoy the weapon.'   advocating nerfs to a popular weapon seeks to restrict the choices of other players, and that shows disrespect to other players  

also nerfs that ruin a massively popular weapon would adversely effect the game, as frustrated players blow back on forums/reddit/reviews.  if the game gets a rep for releasing fun weapons which players buy/craft and level through multiple forma, then nerfing them into worthlessness, the game will become much less popular. 

if tonkor were going to be massively nerfed, the time for that move was before it was released.  it's too late now

29 minutes ago, DeadlyPeanutt said:

first off, if you have problems with people in a 4 person squad using tonkor, it's because the weapon is VERY popular (because it's fun).

so, you want to stop other players from using the weapon and having fun.  what gives you that right? shouldn't you respect other players and allow them to play the weapons they enjoy... especially since WF is a PvE game and the weapons are not being shot at you?

secondly, if you don't enjoy a weapon (tonkor, staticor, sonicor, SS, V hek, etc), you can simply add 'no tonkors please' to your recruiting chat.  problem solved.  you can spend as much time in public recruiting as you want.  should all weapons you don't enjoy be banned?  silly idea 

the above solution allows you to have fun, and allows other players to have fun.

your solution (ruin a very popular weapon) disrespects other players and seeks to restrict their choices. 

You haven't defined what makes it fun yet. Why are you dodging the question?

I'm not saying make it useless, I'm saying make it so squad members can shoot at something.

Saryn's miasma got blown back. It was popular, the game went on.

Mag's greedy pull was made more greedy (not sharing). People still play mag.

Mesa's peacemaker was made more interactive, so you feel like you are shooting the enemies, and i still see people play her.

Changes happen, and the game goes on.

"Massively popular" things get changed, and the game doesn't die off. Right now the tonkor only allows the user to have fun when everyone should be able to. It isnt just the tonkor, people moaned about mirage and S Simulor, Saryn, and Mesa for the same reason. And guess what? The game's still here.

Why do you insist that the whole should change for the few? Matchmaker shouldn't have to be bypassed to shoot something.

Spoiler

I predict political examples to be thrown out about the last part.

Edit: you told the other guy that our proposed "solutions" would stop others from "continuing to use the weapon"

Point out what part of this thread said the tonkor should be removed instead of altered

Edited by shyguyk

54 minutes ago, DeadlyPeanutt said:

Something's wrong with this sentence. Oh, I know! You're assuming that I hate the weapon because it's popular, rather than the TEN OTHER BLOODY REASONS ALL OF US HAVE LISTED REPEATEDLY WHY IT'S A VERY BAD IDEA. 

On 4/20/2016 at 0:36 PM, TheBrsrkr said:

I don't particularly care about what you think it is you're doing. In reality the amount of fun your having has no effect on game balance.This is a discussion about whether a weapon is balanced or not. Liking it or not is completely irrelevant.

And I'll keep saying it until you come up with something else to say. 

6 hours ago, Drasiel said:

I feel like your requirements for a weapon to be an outlier among it's own kind is somewhat skewed. There are always going to be specific situations where a single weapon doesn't shine as well. There was actually an interesting point brought up a few pages ago about elemental resistance sortie lephantis.

This is a feedback forum, any post that contains feedback or discussion on the enjoyment or experience of the game in a civil manner has a point here. Do have any specific reasons on why you feel the tonkor should remain unchanged?

There is nothing skewed about a single question in that if its the single  best option then its over powered on the flipside if that single  option is not the best choice then whats the point of this thread?

I.e. Spy mission ? silent weapons needed......YOU have tonkor? lol! FAIL!

Rescue mission? silent weapons needed.....YOU have tonkor? lol! FAIL!

Infested mission? here comes Jagurnaut....YOU have tonkor? lol! FAIL!

Other missions folks run with quanta, soma, boltor, phage, vay hek, lex prime, atomos, sonicor, staticor, tigris,  due to either personal choice or they do the job better than tonkor.

Sooo if tonkor...lol is soo good then why is it not choice one for any and all missions?

The simple response is other weapons are BETTER choices and a second response is no single weapon is run by everybody unless its really overpowered like the synoid gammacor used to be.

The simple response is Digital Extremes looks at USAGE numbers involving KILLS made with a weapon to decide.

But hey I am off to enjoy a copy of the new Uncharted so later.

3 hours ago, shyguyk said:

You haven't defined what makes it fun yet. Why are you dodging the question?

I'm not saying make it useless, I'm saying make it so squad members can shoot at something.

Saryn's miasma got blown back. It was popular, the game went on.

Mag's greedy pull was made more greedy (not sharing). People still play mag.

Mesa's peacemaker was made more interactive, so you feel like you are shooting the enemies, and i still see people play her.

Changes happen, and the game goes on.

"Massively popular" things get changed, and the game doesn't die off. Right now the tonkor only allows the user to have fun when everyone should be able to. It isnt just the tonkor, people moaned about mirage and S Simulor, Saryn, and Mesa for the same reason. And guess what? The game's still here.

Why do you insist that the whole should change for the few? Matchmaker shouldn't have to be bypassed to shoot something.

Reveal hidden contents

I predict political examples to be thrown out about the last part.

Edit: you told the other guy that our proposed "solutions" would stop others from "continuing to use the weapon"

Point out what part of this thread said the tonkor should be removed instead of altered

Pauses Uncharted.

Wait, wait, you seriously think I am going to wait until the tonkor user shoots?

Please!

Mission start Ember prime WOF plus bullet jump plus quanta vandal leaves no kills behind for the poor tonkor noob.

Back to the new Uncharted.

Spoilers.

Yes its really good so much that Warframe is going on the back burner for a while.

6 hours ago, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

There is nothing skewed about a single question in that if its the single  best option then its over powered on the flipside if that single  option is not the best choice then whats the point of this thread?

Other missions folks run with quanta, soma, boltor, phage, vay hek, lex prime, atomos, sonicor, staticor, tigris,  due to either personal choice or they do the job better than tonkor.

Sooo if tonkor...lol is soo good then why is it not choice one for any and all missions?

The simple response is other weapons are BETTER choices and a second response is no single weapon is run by everybody unless its really overpowered like the synoid gammacor used to be.

The simple response is Digital Extremes looks at USAGE numbers involving KILLS made with a weapon to decide.

as if tonkor couldn't be silenced by modding... ivara + tonkor was a popular stealth combination for focus farming for a reason y'know...

also:

13 hours ago, TheBrsrkr said:

Is stealing a bus going to inconvenience everyone in the city? If not then an investigation is pointless. 

Are police officers able to detect and solve all crimes? If not a police force is pointless. 

Is one missile going to destroy an entire country? If not missiles are pointless. 

Are fighter jets applicable in all military situations? If not then the air force is pointless. 

Is eating this muffin going to fill me for the rest of the day? If not breakfast is pointless. 

I could go on. And I should. 

10 hours ago, DeadlyPeanutt said:

the reason it's popular is because it's easy mode. you're only supporting the OPs point. again and again...

10 hours ago, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

Noise is barely a reason not to take the tonkor into spy missions or rescue missions. You could quite easily: add hush to the tonkor, Play banshee and use silence, or play loki with hushed invisibilitiy. 

As far as the juggernaut goes you could always just aim for his weakspot when revealed, like every other weapon that doesn't have a punchthrough mods slotted into them. Although in all honesty juggernaut's timing and several of his abilities are just straight up broken to the point that he's a slog to fight in the "intended" fashion.

I haven't been saying that the tonkor is better than every weapon, I've been saying the tonkor is better than every other launcher. It's an outlier among it's own kind and that's why it should be addressed. I'm sure DE does look at usage and kills, but I don't have access to that information so my only recourse is to start a discussion concerning the weapon. Whatever DE decides to do is fine but I'm still going to draw attention to a weapon I feel is grossly above the power curve for it's class of weapons.

1 hour ago, Drasiel said:

Noise is barely a reason not to take the tonkor into spy missions or rescue missions. You could quite easily: add hush to the tonkor, Play banshee and use silence, or play loki with hushed invisibilitiy. 

As far as the juggernaut goes you could always just aim for his weakspot when revealed, like every other weapon that doesn't have a punchthrough mods slotted into them. Although in all honesty juggernaut's timing and several of his abilities are just straight up broken to the point that he's a slog to fight in the "intended" fashion.

I haven't been saying that the tonkor is better than every weapon, I've been saying the tonkor is better than every other launcher. It's an outlier among it's own kind and that's why it should be addressed. I'm sure DE does look at usage and kills, but I don't have access to that information so my only recourse is to start a discussion concerning the weapon. Whatever DE decides to do is fine but I'm still going to draw attention to a weapon I feel is grossly above the power curve for it's class of weapons.

plenty of advantages in my quanta and quanta vandal besides no self damage from cubes

no need to waste a slot on hushed or a specific warframe

precise positioning of cubes provides a mine field where i want it

double damage from cubes

plus the hushed long range kill beam

reload every second? reload a quanta every second? whats a reload? lol 

no way the tonkor with its two shots compares since most times enemies are coming from many directions and the only option to live is constant jumping and shooting with ocasional pauses to revive the tonkor user who did an ooops and missed lol.

Oh and the semi frequent upset tonkor user who loudly via mic yells about kill stealing.

Then next mission if they are still in squad I ask them if they want me to change to another weapon?

Then I run another superior grenade launcher called the syndicate symulor to press R1 launch a sym ball press R3 detotate sym ball gets energy gets kills

No self damage on these two and they get kills but then I run what I like 

Now if, if, if the tonkor had a TEN grenade clip plus if it had energy regeneration, plus either silence or works past walls, plus had ability to exactly place a detonation mine field? 

But sadly the tonkor has NONE of these and thus I prefer running the quanta vandal and the syndicate symulor instead.

To me the tonkor is a poor tennos choice when they either cannot afford the Mastery Rank entry fee or they lack the resources to run maxxed primed mods, potatoes ( maxxed rare arcanes warframe, syndanna) on a quanta or quanta vandal or syndicate symulor.

Back to Uncharted.

37 minutes ago, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

plenty of advantages in my quanta and quanta vandal besides no self damage from cubes

Spoiler

double damage from cubes

no way the tonkor with its two shots compares since most times enemies are coming from many directions and the only option to live is constant jumping and shooting with ocasional pauses to revive the tonkor user who did an ooops and missed lol.

Oh and the semi frequent upset tonkor user who loudly via mic yells about kill stealing.

Then next mission if they are still in squad I ask them if they want me to change to another weapon?

Then I run another superior grenade launcher called the syndicate symulor to press R1 launch a sym ball press R3 detotate sym ball gets energy gets kills

Now if, if, if the tonkor had a TEN grenade clip plus if it had energy regeneration, plus either silence or works past walls, plus had ability to exactly place a detonation mine field? 

But sadly the tonkor has NONE of these and thus I prefer running the quanta vandal and the syndicate symulor instead.

To me the tonkor is a poor tennos choice when they either cannot afford the Mastery Rank entry fee or they lack the resources to run maxxed primed mods, potatoes ( maxxed rare arcanes warframe, syndanna) on a quanta or quanta vandal or syndicate symulor.

The Quanta is not silent.

The Quanta cubes have a hard range limit (like Simulorbs, except with a smaller blast radius on the actual explosions at the end of it).

The blast radius is also only brought up to a level comparable to the Secura Penta and Tonkor on manual detonations.

Therefore, Quanta cubes have a hard condition on doing their job (manual detonation), limiting the uptime and usability in a similar way to the way Penta grenades must be delayed to make use of the fact they do not need to directly impact. Unlike other ordnance however, direct impact actually greatly harms output. Manual detonation also requires more than just a 'trigger-pull', since you have to actually shoot the cube directly.

The actual expected damage even on manual detonations is also lower than a Tonkor due to lack of critical stats (when the enemies can be headcritted or after mods generally).

You reload with a Quanta after every 8-9 cubes + detonation shots, if you're using that aspect of it primarily.

Your 'precise mine field' is easily detonated and wasted by any other player's fire.

You get 2 shots of cubes per ammo pickup (compare Tonkor 5, Simulor 20).

Usage rates are telling. Although (primary fire) the Q/QV are incredibly ammo efficient weapons for the damage they deal, if they were so very much more functional and still comparitively powerful as the Tonkor, they are what we would see used consistently instead. I rather doubt lacking the simple 1.5 times magazine size and higher base status would be the big deal breakers for people who don't happen to own the Vandal variant, if the function and power are as disparate as you claim...

No argument on Synoid Simulor being comparable as a power outlier against the Tonkor from me, though. Less range, less damage, but even bigger blast radius, no ammo issues and less aiming burden. Also, really visually annoying and obstructive for dropped-object missions like Excavations.

But, that's not this thread's focus. The Tonkor is.

23 hours ago, TheBrsrkr said:

Something's wrong with this sentence. Oh, I know! You're assuming that I hate the weapon because it's popular, rather than the TEN OTHER BLOODY REASONS ALL OF US HAVE LISTED REPEATEDLY WHY IT'S A VERY BAD IDEA. 

we have a slight difference of opinion.  

you don't like tonkor. I do.  

we could banter semantics and statistics forever, the facts wouldn't change:  

1) you don't like tonkor, although you don't have to play it. and you want it to be massively nerfed.

2) I like tonkor, and i'd prefer to continue playing it as it is. also a huge number of players feel the same way I do, given how many players use the weapon regularly. if tonkor gets nerfed, all of those players will be pissed. 

arguing statistics obscures the facts.  

Edited by DeadlyPeanutt

1 hour ago, DeadlyPeanutt said:

Does liking it make it more balanced? Does not liking it make it less balanced? No? Your personal opinion about how much you like a weapon or not has no affect on it's stats and applications whatsoever? There's not a difference of opinion here, we're talking about 2 completely unrelated things. 

Also, hilarity:

Yet:

I like tonkor, and i'd prefer to continue playing it as it is. also a huge number of players feel the same way I do, given how many players use the weapon regularly. 

I'll take hypocrisy for 500

4 hours ago, DeadlyPeanutt said:

2) I like tonkor, and i'd prefer to continue playing it as it is. also a huge number of players feel the same way I do, given how many players use the weapon regularly.

I'll just leave this here.

if tonkor gets nerfed, all of those players will be pissed. 

Stiff upper lip. Also, plenty of fish in the sea. Might I suggest Clicker heroes for example?

we could banter semantics and statistics forever, the facts wouldn't change:  

1) you don't like tonkor, although you don't have to play it. and you want it to be massively nerfed.

2) I like tonkor, and i'd prefer to continue playing it as it is. also a huge number of players feel the same way I do, given how many players use the weapon regularly. if tonkor gets nerfed, all of those players will be pissed. 

alot of the balancing suggestions in this thread leave the tonkor's basic mechanics intact, so what's your problem really? i use the tonkor regularly in sorties just because i'd feel like gimping myself if i wouldn't and i do not "like" it (or explosive weapons in general really). also for your own sake please just stop arguing with some purely speculative majority of players behind you (using the weapon for "fun"), it makes you look desperate (not that it would even matter, if the plebs would have their say we'd still be afking in e-gate/viver/younameit).

On 4/28/2016 at 11:20 AM, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

double damage from cubes

Back to Uncharted.

>.> Weren't we just talking about how you were saying the tonkor isn't viable for stealth missions? How does bringing up the quanta have anything to do with that. The quanta is a rifle (by category, I mean personally I see it as a weird hybrid...thing...) not a launcher. The quanta isn't silent weapon. The cubes are easily detonated by allies and I'd wager many people do not understand what the cubes do, so if you are playing with others your careful positioning will likely be destroyed quite often. It may not reload every second, but it has double the base reload speed so when the quanta does reload the tonkor will be able to have emptied it's clip twice before you are done. The tonkor has a base 7m explosion, with firestorm it's ~8.6m That means in the very common scenario where enemies are running down a hall, clumped up in doors, or just playing a game of personal space invaders with each other (c'mon ai don't be so awful) it's pretty easy to wipe out one direction with a single grenade then turn and deal with the next one. You are aware the tonkor has a capped self damage of 50hp right? in order for an oops to kill tonkor user they'd either have to be face to face with a oneshotting heavy or already so close to dead as to make no difference as to whether it was the tonkor that got them killed or their poor playstyle

The synoid simulor is it's own problem. Apparently the game counts it as an assault rifle so still not a launcher either (yes I am aware that the game counts the tonkor as an assault rifle for sorties, but it can use firestorm which is a launcher/AOE specific mod and the simulor cannot). Regardless this thread is for the tonkor. Someone else can  make a thread and push against the Sisyphean boulder that is the synoid simulor I've got my own boulder to attend.

What you prefer has no bearing on whether the weapon itself is overpowered for it's class of weapons or not. Neither the simular (which should be) nor the quanta (which is a hybrid) are launchers. 

On 4/28/2016 at 7:49 AM, Kotsender_Quasimir said:

as if tonkor couldn't be silenced by modding... ivara + tonkor was a popular stealth combination for focus farming for a reason y'know...

also:

the reason it's popular is because it's easy mode. you're only supporting the OPs point. again and again...

Bored Warframe high rank MR player Pauses Uncharted 4

Except no.

Facts its a LOW rank Mastery weapon

Those NEW to Warframe with LOW MR have no choice but to use LOW MR weapons.

Those with a HIGH MR in Warframe when faced with lack of actual content will typically be bored with Warframe and run OTHER games like probably Uncharted 4, The Division, Paragon, Gems of War, etc or whatever NEW game with NEW content is available.

Right now theres a lot of low MR players running low MR weapons since those are the choices they have.

Asking for a nerf based on a preponderance of new players using a low rank mr weapon for the only reason that hey a lot of them are using it? is not ok in my book!!

Same thing when everyone was running bolter prime due to low mr requirements for use and thus EVERYONE was using it in squad after squad after squad.

The response from Digital Extreme was to leave the weapon alone as is.

Yawn.

Lack of Warframe content drives veterans away towards new games.

This Warframe veteran along with my friends list who USED to play Warframe are playing the newer PS4 games.

Be that as it may Digital Extremes has the final say on Warframe.

As for my self?

Back to the FUN of Uncharted 4.

Laterz.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

Uncharted 4.

Laterz.

Whatever you're thinking you're accomplishing by namedropping other things all the time, you aren't. Literally nobody cares.

You lack actual argument, and make spurious, redundant and factually incorrect comparisons and claims with every post. Silent Quantas. I don't even.

If your other games are so much better and Warframe is so unfun for you that you left, then why don't you just let us, the people who the matter actually concerns, talk about it?

In short... this.

1 hour ago, EDYinnit said:

Whatever you're thinking you're accomplishing by namedropping other things all the time, you aren't. Literally nobody cares.

You lack actual argument, and make spurious, redundant and factually incorrect comparisons and claims with every post. Silent Quantas. I don't even.

If your other games are so much better and Warframe is so unfun for you that you left, then why don't you just let us, the people who the matter actually concerns, talk about it?

In short... this.

Fact 41 pages and as yet I have to see any actual proof that the tonkor is so op as to be the best weapon.

Its just fun watching 41 pages of circular arguments that lead nowhere and its adorable being told to be quiet just due to my disagreeing.

As far as Warframe I am waiting for new content but I am not going to only play a single game for 5 years...lol.

As far as new games?

Friends will buy a new game then message other friends to play that new game and thus Warframe with no new content falls to the wayside meanwhile.

So you expect folks to believe that the only game being played on PS4-Xbox One-PC is Warframe?

Game sales say otherwise for new games and heres one example.

Sales

Within 24 hours of its release, Grand Theft Auto V generated more than $800 million in worldwide revenue, equating to approximately 11.21 million copies sold for Take Two.[107][m] The numbers nearly doubled analysts' expectations for the title.[109][110] Three days after release, the game had surpassed one billion dollars in sales, making it the fastest selling entertainment product in history.[111][n] Six weeks after its release, Rockstar had shipped nearly 29 million copies of the game to retailers, exceeding the lifetime figures of Grand Theft Auto IV.[113] On 7 October 2013, the game became the best-selling digital release on PlayStation Store for PlayStation 3, breaking the previous record set by The Last of Us, though numerical sales figures were not disclosed.[114][115] It broke seven Guinness World Records on 8 October: best-selling video game in 24 hours, best-selling action-adventure video game in 24 hours, highest grossing video game in 24 hours, fastest entertainment property to gross $1 billion, fastest video game to gross $1 billion, highest revenue generated by an entertainment product in 24 hours, and most viewed trailer for an action-adventure video game.[2] A digital version was released on 18 October for the Xbox 360,[116] which went on to become the highest grossing day-one and week-one release on Xbox Live.[117] As of May 2014, the game has generated over $1.98 billion in revenue.[118] As of August, the game has sold-in over 34 million units to retailers for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.[119] As of 31 December, the game has shipped 45 million copies to retailers

12 hours ago, Kotsender_Quasimir said:

news just in: actual event, the oh-so-hard tier 3 mission: tonkor one shotting executioners left and right. kthxbye.

To me the Tonkor is looking weak in the event. I see no signs of it being OP.

Look a level 5108 Executioner NOK:

m2F1jvJ.png

...a few Tonkor shots:

efamo5l.png

Hmmm. Still standing without even a scratch on him. I could have sworn the Simulacrum said it would kill anything, even if it missed its target.

KVIvOXA.png

Earlier that day one of his slightly lower ranked level 5076 friends:

A49SA33.png

OHK with a melee? WTF is going on here. How could we have missed this? It's absurd! OMG NERF this right now!!!!

2VgPdtS.png

RcenMqO.png

9 minutes ago, cx-dave said:

Look a level 5108 Executioner NOK:

...a few Tonkor shots:

Hmmm. Still standing without even a scratch on him. I could have sworn the Simulacrum said it would kill anything, even if it missed its target.

Earlier that day one of his slightly lower ranked level 5076 friends:

OHK with a melee? WTF is going on here. How could we have missed this? It's absurd! OMG NERF this right now!!!!

Over 2500 kills into a mission meant to be a challenge reaching 25, 100 being enough to qualify a basic-sized clan for a Gold Trophy by the efforts of a single member.

25 times higher than the highest rewarded level of prestige.

And this is at all relevant to any realistic level of the game's balance for some reason?

Edited by EDYinnit

5 hours ago, cx-dave said:

I really hope you're being sarcastic because the very fact that you took Tonkor over any other weapon to the endless Rathuum just proved OP's point. 

I mean, you do possess that sort of basic self-awareness that most humans develop by the age of 12, right? Right???